OLTL: Discussion for the week February 23

• Members

That was funny...what I wouldn't give to see that kind of exchange between Viki and Dorian.

I am SOOO freaking glad that this Vanessa crap is coming to an end, and I'm glad that Cris feels like an ass for letting her scam him this way.

It's frustrating that they end storylines (i.e. Buchanans/David) faster than a speeding bullet and then yet others, (Quad from hell) just goes on and on and on....It would have been fun to watch Bo, Clint, Nora, Nigel and Matthew have to share the house/fortune with David. Oh well.....

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I am SOOO freaking glad that this Vanessa crap is coming to an end, and I'm glad that Cris feels like an ass for letting her scam him this way.

I wonder what they plan on doing with Cris once this storyline ends. IMO he's lost all credibility. I can’t even see them pairing him with Layla now, considering the way he left things with Sarah, and it looks like Jess and Brody are the real deal so she’s out. Unless they hook him up with Stacy.

• Members

Cristian Vega is as dumb as a pile of bricks.

Just last July he was pledging his undying love to Sarah after risking his life to save her life after she plunged over the waterfall in Mendorra.

Then, less than 6 months later, he marries Vanessa (originally to keep her in the U.S.), and then hits the sheets with her only days after Sarah leaves town.

And now we're supposed to feel sorry for him that Vanessa totally played him. :lol:

Cristian has always been stupid.....but this is beyond belief, even for him.....it makes him look like a total idiot.

• Members

I wouldn't miss Cristian, but he's neglible now. The characters who damage my enjoyment of the show (John, Starr, Todd, Marty, Gigi, Rex), when can they go?

The years of planning for the Buchanan son reveal are a flat pancake. I don't know who is supposed to be related to who. If Rex is David's son, then why would Roxy be so terrified to tell him the truth? Or is this a fakeout and we'll find out his real father later on?

Why is it with all these big stories going on, some of the characters we see the most seem to have little direction? Jessica, Todd...I could understand people like Brody or Jared because they're supposed to be supporting characters, but I don't know what we went through all those months of Todd's horrible crimes for when he's now some glib sideshow.

• Members

I dont get how the hell the sample Jared used could turn up as a Buch match. They said the sample must have been compromised but if that were the case then it would turn up not a match if anything

Hold up, I just thought of something. Didnt Rex sleep with Emma, Spencer's mother back in the 1968 story? Maybe thats why he came up as a match as David's father as that event no longer allowed Asa to be the dad as originally was planned. If Ron is seriously bringing that up, then a big WTF to OLTL. Chronologically, there's no way David can be Rex' father bc that story established him as 40 years old. They SORASED Rex a few years back to push him as a potential to be Paige's son. For that, he was said to be 26 in 2006 so that would make him about 29 now. David at 11, slept with Roxy? Puhleaze

Archived