AMC: Friday, February 20, 2009

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

For months Bianca has been paranoid about the budding relationship between Zach and Reese. Over and over again, they tell her she is paranoid, and there is nothing between them. Then, she discovers that Reese used to be engaged with a man. This is telling Bianca that Reese is still confused and still sorting out her identity as a lesbian, which could be concerning, considering that she's about to marry this woman. And the cherry on top of the sundae is that Reese, the confused lesbian, made out with Zach on the EVE of her WEDDING DAY. I don't blame Reese. She's confused, she feels an emotional connection to Zach, she obviously hasn't sorted out her feelings and identity as a homosexual. She's not ready for a life long committment yet. But Bianca is in the wrong for being upset that her BROTHER IN LAW and WIFE TO BE kissed the NIGHT BEFORE THEIR WEDDING!?!?!

Good lord.

• Members

I think that Zach has become more arrogant than he's ever been. I think that the only person that's more arrogant and smug than he is on the show is Tad. And right now he is acting worse than Tad. I agree there really isn't any humilty to him. I also don't think that he really any self awareness, or really a sense of right or wrong. He no longer views his bad actions as wrong.

He just isn't happy when someone is upset with the stuff that he does, but he has become unapologetic for everything that he does. I don't think that he really respects Kendall at all, or that he even likes her. I think that he loves her, but I don't think that he likes her very much or else he wouldn't treat her the way that he does.

I am glad that someone brought up that Zach killed Josh. No one in his family has brought up what Zach did. I think that Erica should be a lot more upset about what Zach did, and with the way that he reacted afterwards ordering her and other people to keep Josh alive so that he could get his heart, like it was a piece of prime meat at a marketplace. I think that Zach should be held accountable for what he did to Josh, by Erica, but I don't think that she is going to hold him accountable for it. I think that Kendall might.

• Members

I loved it, I loved it, I LOVED IT! I thought I was the only one here enjoying Zach ripping into the bitch and telling her how arrogant, selfish and insecure she is. IA with Zach bc she makes me sick too. She couldnt even come up with a followup to that besides a go to hell and then stormed off. FINALLY she is starting to see the reprecussions of her actions and its all coming back to kick her in the rear. With the exception of how Josh's death was handled, Ive been loving Zach the past few months and this was hands down my favorite moment. Viva La France Binks and dont come back! She looked like a deer caught in headlights bc she couldnt believe that anyone dare disgrace the her name and challenge her sainthood.

1235191441.jpg

• Members

Me either. I have just decided it is not worth it anymore.

Some call everyone else on their stinky [!@#$%^&*] and think it doesn't stink and in the same breath take deep long breaths of Zach's stinky [!@#$%^&*] and think it smells so rosy.

Zach is the biggest hyporcite on the show. He is a moron and the biggest male chauvanistic pig in all of ABC daytime. I still don't see how some of the same people who call ABC daytime so mysoginictic and complain about the writing so much can be so in love with Zach Slater who treats women like second class citizens. There is nothing attractive about him at all.

He expects Kendall to be perfect but thinks he can do whatever he wants and everyone should be happy with it.

• Members

I've already expressed my frustration/dislike of Zach, I am on Bianca's side here (still think she was on some sh!t when she had the bright idea to get pregnant by her sister's husband), but I really did not like her line about feeling raped all over again. That was icky. Maybe it's just me, but after you've known someone who's been raped for real or had cancer for real, using such words metaphorically just seems so insensitive. It trivializes Bianca's experience. I thought it was a cheap line more suited for a less intelligent/"with it" drama queen like Natalie Buchanan.

• Members

Ouch at what Zach said to Bianca(worst thing you could ever say to her is that she is as nasty as Erica).

Jessie is such a bitch when it comes to Ryass. :rolleyes: He lets him get away with anything. If that were me he threw out like that I woulda at least flipped him the bird before leaving.

LOL, there was a time when every actor on GL would stutter and ramble in almost every scene. So effin annoying, and RPG and BE were the worst offenders.

• Members

Yes, he did it every freaking day! Frankly, I don't think he really was all that popular. For some reason that I have never understood, the Gus & Harley pairing had a fanatical and in the beginning sizable fanbase but a lot of GL fans hated Gus and came to hate Harley because of him. I for one am thrilled they're gone and am happy for AMC fans that they don't have to see them that often anymore. I don't think the term overrated can even begin to describe RPG and BE.

Archived