AMC: Friday, February 20, 2009

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Haha, so Taylor has been reduced to "That Army Girl"?

Seriously though, what is going on with the whole Taylor, Jake, and Brot thing? They're rarely featured now, after having that big storyline and big to-do about RPG and BE coming to AMC. In the last few months they've barely been seen. Although I can't say I enjoy RPG anymore - man he is annoying with his constant stutter and rambling. He can't even complete one coherent sentence and his hotness factor wore off QUICK for me.

I'm really curious about the David phone call. WHO is calling him? Greenlee, Dixie...? Now this could be good, bc I can't think of anyone else on the canvas that would be secretly calling him.

Ok, I really think Bianca is justified in feeling sad/hurt/betrayed...but dayum is she being a major bitch. Same with Ryan...I understand he's really upset that his wife died, and believe me, if my boyfriend died I'd totally be emotional...but dayum is he being a jerk.

I won't even touch Zach - he's not worth my typing right now. I can't STAND his attitude. The guy is a jerk and is completely guilty, yet he doesn't apologize and just treats everyone like they don't even matter AND throw insults in their face with this stone cold demeanor. F*ck you Zach Slater.

• Members

This is why I think Greenlee should have just left town. Her death is meaningless. There's no real grieving over her death because it's all about a pissing contest. This is all about Ryan v Zach, not about what Greenlee meant to anyone.

• Members

:lol::lol::lol: You caught that, too, huh?

I don't even miss them. Well, I feel for JR Martinez because he is a sweetheart and I don't want him getting the shaft because the show stalled on this "social issue" -- but RPG, BE and the whole Iraq storyline is not missed by me. I didn't even realize they haven't been featured until you wrote this.

I guess the stutter/rambling thing is a pathetic (yes, I said it) attempt at sounding natural. Too bad it sounds incredibly forced and annoys the hottest of hell outta me.

• Members

Erica & Reese: I FLOVE SL! I loved how she played Erica with Reese and having sympathy for a woman who is being parted from her child.

Bianca & Zach- Wow, good stuff from these two. Bianca was baiting and trying to hurt Zach-- but got hurt, herself by his newly formed opinion of her and her actions. I guess the fall from grace- for BOTH of them- is hard, especially when the fact that Kendall is in the middle of the bigger betrayal of all.

Reese & Bianca: I can't BELIEVE how much on Reese's side Bianca has put me on. Punishing her for the kiss is one thing, taking the kids from their other mother is DEAD wrong. Bianca, of ALL people, should know this because 1) she experienced it herself and 2) so has her mother wrt her custody. But then, like I said, this is a Montgomery move inspired by Travis. But I will give ER & TB credit for making me feel something, in spite of myself.

Kendall & Ryan: Her kindness is wasted on this THING! And I hope that her standing up for Zach (and telling him about Ran's behavior) is the start of Kendall being free of this friendship! Spike is the ONLY thing they should have in common. I can't deal with him and I REALLY hope the TPTB makes the upcoming events the LAST straw.

Zach & Kendall: Can we got more conversation!? With all these other people getting longer segments, why can't these two? And his insistance on keeping this secret is strange (other than if he is thinking Ryan would go after Spike to hurt her). And Kendall seems to be trying to rein in her temper, or should I say words. And her not letting him go is SO Kane/Cambias-Slater of her. It is funny to see her as Zach and him as Kendall. But DAMN if Kendall didn't say some harsh, but true ish; but so did he because right now, Kendall is not the woman he knew. And I felt bad for Zach for a minute (his voice and eyes FINALLY showed me something!). When he recanted his declaration of last year, when telling her she could push and push but he was not leaving. A point for Pratt for correcting what B&E created, there. I guess with the roles being reversed (and her almost dying) brings new clarity. I really don't think Kendall knows how to handle all of this- she is SO hurt and SO scared and SO in love (when her voice broke, I know she still loves him and that is why she is cruel, because it hurts SO bad).

Erica & Ryan: I CANNOT BELIEVE Erica copped to the fact that Zach was wrong to be a donor!? But she DID make sure that Bianca was blameless. And Ryan bringing up Josh was WRONG AS HELL! He is such and ass! ZACH'S arrogance? Oh LAVERY, I hope this is the beginning of people not propping his crazy ass! No one deserves it more. IJS.

Kane women: Bianca is a PAB, using Erica to try and guilt Kendall into helping her. FOAD!

Reese & Zach: Dammit, Tamara! I really don't like Reese, but you made me feel sorry for you AND Zach! I am SO torn because I only feel bad for three people in this mess: Kendall, Zach and Reese. Bianca can STILL GTFO!

But as is the theme lately: Nothing makes sense on this show... all the missed opportunities- it's shameful!

• Members

I wonder if something is truly wrong with Cameron Mathison. His acting is BAD, with the shouting, the whispering, the EVERYTHING! But he does that kind of [!@#$%^&*] in real life. I remember when he hosted the Emmys pre-show and he was hosting the lame "Fan Zone" thing -- he was unhinged. Screaming, shouting, acting like a buffoon. Everyone goes on how he'd be better off as a host of something but his buffoon antics are alive and well in that arena so hell to the no. Seriously, he never used to act so MANIC before...so I truly wonder what's up.

• Members

She can get mad all she wants, just makes her a bigger hypocrite than she already is. All this over a kiss? Bianca likes to think her ish don't stink. She's the IDIOT who jumped into a relationship with someone she barely knew

She seriously compared that kiss to being raped all over again? Seriously?

I'm just glad someone other than Kendall is calling her on her crap. If only Erica would, but that will never happen

Archived