AMC: Friday, February 20, 2009

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh no, I hope Joe's gonna be okay. They should have him down a can of soup like Popeye.

A part of me is surprised how quickly Bianca dissolved things with Reese. I guess it has more to do with te actors' scheduling/contracts.

Zach, who the [!@#$%^&*] are YOU!? telling Bianca she's turned into Erica?? Good Lord, he has become so incredibly unlikeable.

Did I miss Mary? I thought she was supposed to be there for the shower, or am I mistaken? I guess she'll be there for the memorial.

• Members

Ok Ryan is out of line. I understand that if Resse/Zach did not kiss none of this would have happend but Jesse is right....Cheating on someone is not a crime...:rolleyes:

Mary needs to be here.....:(

Zach needs to STFU. Telling Bianca that she's like Erica in a bad way....I wish she would have slapped him. :angry:

• Members

I don't feel sorry for Zach or Bianca in this storyline. I don't like either one of them, and I think that they both have caused a lot of damage to other people's lives because of their selfish decision.

I think that both of them were being self righteous today when they talked at Zendall's house. I thought that Bianca tried to play the victim, and that Zach was casting stones talking about how Bianca has turned into the worst part of Erica. I think that Bianca definitely has some really bad qualitites, but so does Zach and he helped create this mess right along with Bianca. Neither one of them are taking that much responsibility. IMO, Reese has taken more responsibilty for all of the stuff that has happened, than those two combined.

I also think that Bianca is very wrong for using Gabrielle as a weapon to punish Reese. Reese kissing Zach, is not a good enough reason for Bianca to try and keep Gabrielle with Reese. I don't like the way that Bianca is acting towards Reese, it's one thing if she no longers wants to be with Reese, it's another thing to keep Gabrielle away from her. I think that Bianca is wrong for that and I hope that Reese does end up getting to keep in contact with Gabrielle.

• Members

Bianca and Zach. They're both very egotistical and believe they are like these saints who are above it all, no lack of ego there. But Zach's attitude distrubs me more. He never admits he's wrong because he seems to think he's always justified and he has some serious hypocritical sexism issues. Bianca said I regret doing this (going to you to have this child) and gave the many good reasons why it's something to regret and he turned that into you regret Gabrielle? In her anger, she's telling him he can't see the child but instead of being humble for once (you know sincerely apologizing, saying I messed up), and seeing where she's coming from, he's all like I thought you were a saint, now I see you are clearly dirty, be cast away. Whatever though, "Ray of Hope's" crew is getting what they deserve - an implosion.

As I just mentioned, Zach has no humility (not humble at all), that's why he has become such a ball of suck. That's why I really liked his next to last scene, he was practically begging (it won't last with the character's arrogance, but it was a nice moment). Speaking of people turning to Erica Kane, I haven't heard "that woman" delivered with such sass since Erica Kane last delivered it.

David doesn't want Krystal answering his phone because he's getting calls about...Greenlee, lol. I don't even think they're being subtle anymore...or maybe I'm reading entierly too much into it.

Ryan. Sigh, Ryan. Cameron. Sigh, Cameron. I don't know whether to laugh or cry. I was scared for Erica. I thought she was going to get punched, lol.

She was there for the shower. She'll be back for one episode (just one) soon.

• Members

I agree with Angela, where Reese, Bianca and Zach are concerned.... they all deserve what they are getting, but all seem to be acting so self righteous around one another. Especially Bianca and Zach.....

Zach to just turn it around and come back with that childish diatribe saying Bianca has now turned into Erica.... like man, come on.

I just simply cannot stand either one of them right now.....

Does anyone think the mysterious David phone calls could have something to do with his plan to get Little A? I dunno.... I hope its to do with Greenlee, but I am not sure. I really was waiting for an old school cliff hanger to have Greenlee in a hospital bed somewhere....

• Members

Bianca told Reese that she took her hope, love, and trust with her actions which included lies and secrets over their entire relationship. It's a hell of a lot more than a kiss. Basically Bianca feels she was conned and bamboozled the entire romance. Bianca made herself say those terrible things to Reese because she was trying to push her away. Bianca is trying to to push Reese away so that she can move on with her life away from the pain. Bianca thinks of Reese as a con and is not sure what type of person she is anymore. Thanks to all of Reese's lies and secrets she may as well be a Martian to Bianca.

In a way Bianca thinks she is protecting herself and her daughters from anymore confusion and pain. She stated that today as well. Also Bianca's leaving is more than her just wanting to leave or run. It's about Bianca realizing that she needs to give Kendall space and time while also realizing that she also needs time away from all of this madness(and Reese). Bianca can't leave her daughters behind while she does all of this. They belong with her and need to be with her. .

Zach was a pain in the arse with Bianca. I hated him today. I felt zero for Zach and wanted his head wrapped around a telephone pole. I have immense sympathy and empathy for Bianca's plight. It also helps that I can feel and see her pain and loss thanks to Eden Riegel's topnotch acting.

• Members

They're all acting self righteous and this is why watching them is so insufferable. Zach hasn't apologized once to Bianca but he's telling her she's just like Erica and it makes him sick? Yes, Bianca is hurting but she tells Reese that her mother was right and she's a disgrace to her family??? Talk about low. Then we have Kendell who should be upset with Zach but then she tells him she's not going to make it easy for him to walk out of their relationship but takes pleasure in making him suffer. Then we have Ryan who should be shot on principle every time his eyes bug out. If I have to hear him say one more time how Zach's lies caused Greenlee's death when he's the last person that should be talking about lies, it will be too soon.

They're all unwatchable right now, most of all Zach who's strutting around acting as if everyone should just get over it.

This ain't drama. It' just a hot mess.

• Members

Jesse being in involved with Greenlee's crash makes NO sense once so ever! It happened in Connecticut!

Zach is a complete and total JERK! Just like Ryan he takes no blame for ANYTHING! Zach seems to foget what his Brother did to Bianca and that whole stalking deal he did to her when he first came to town!

Kendall going around like she NEVER did anything wrong is INSANE! She's also forget's having her Father almost rape Bianca and bringing Michael Cambias to town!

• Members

Watchign right now and I have to say Oh Bianca shut up you self righteous b-tch! NO ONE forced her to use Zach's sperm . Now she realizes that she made a big mistake? She royally screwed her sister over and she didnt seem to care then. Now only when the sh-t has hit the fan and she's suffering for her incredibly stupid decision and poor lack of judgement has she finally bought a clue. I really hate this girl and she deserves all the hell she is getting now and then some. And using emotional blackmail? Taunting him about how he cant stop her from keeping him or Reese away from Gabrielle bc doing so would ruin his chances with Kendall. What a low blow and she truly is her mother's daughter. She was so annoying in those scenes and came across as a major b-tch. Go Zach telling her that he saw the worst of Erica in her including the selfishness, arrogance and insecurities now and that she made him sick. The look on her face was priceless. LMAO. Loved ya there Zach

Archived