Y&R: Week of February 16, 2009

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
LOVED Colleen defending her father over his dead grave as Jack said Victor cant touch her, so i think Colleen can say what ever she pleases. Victor is not strong as he thinks he is just a big bully and a mean person!. Watch Victor go down the drain watch out Victor Colleen is after you! dont mess with Colleen or you will be getting a big catfight where you will get punched in your balls where it hurts the mostLOL!

• Members

Well, I have had the flu this week and hadn't been able to get here much....the thread was um...interesting. LOL....

As for the show....I wish I cared about the whole Chloe/Cane/Lily/Billy stuff but honestly I can't muster up any interest. I like Lily and and Billy together, but separately they're both boring to me. And Cane just too stupid to like. And well, my Chloe hate never ends. So the best part of that story this week for me was getting to see Kate Linder every day. And the day or so when Chloe was on the respirator she didn't bother me at all. :lol: (The baby's name SUCKS! That poor child when she's older.. :P )

I enjoyed seeing Adam this week. I'm anxious for him to be back on the show again. Hopefully he'll be getting out of jail before too long. I STILL want Jack to pay for his part in that ridiculous diary scheme.

I'm ready for some major movement in the Kay storyline. Any guesses as to who will be the one to figure out the note? (And add me to the list of those that had no clue about that...very clever writing, IMO)

I loved drunk Sharon!!! :lol: :lol: Sharon Case played drunk really well and with the pain Sharon and Billy were feeling in their respective lives their coming together made sense in an odd sort of way. I got the impression that neither of them really wanted to be alone and it seemed like it was a comfort for the two of them commiserating with someone they knew instead of a stranger. Doesn't make it any less creepy that Billy is Jack's brother, but it's a soap and they thrive on creepy, so I'm willing to just go with it for now :D

All in all another great week. The show continues to keep my attention, even on days when my favorite characters and/or actors are not on.

• Members

Rae wasn't really a main character (like Ben/Meg/Annie/Olivia/Gregory/Caitlin/Cole) and she was around for about a minute on SUN.

:lol: Me too!

Friday's episode was a doozy. I still wish we would have gotten the Billy/Sharon sex scene. Billy Miller looked so damn fine in those scenes and in the ones from the night before. Drunk Sharon was awesome. LOVED her kicking Nick out of the room. But I agree with DeeeDee- Jack needs to get out of Sharon's orbit like yesterday. He's looking just as desperate as sis Ashley is these days.

The board meeting fell flat for me- I actually thought Sursok was ok confronting Victor during Brad's death, but whatever energy she had then was lost now. I really wanted to cheer for Colleen, but couldn't. She was obviously way out of her league. Her reciting the Newman by-laws as if she were so brilliant to have read them was yawn-inducing for me. I just don't see what an uneducated waitress is going to bring to the table in Newman board meetings. She would have been better served to hand the seat over to her mother Traci. I would have LOVED to watch Traci go toe-to-toe with Victor on a daily basis. A woman that could actually hold her own with TGVN.

Cane's yelling again. Blah. And though I hate her, how dare he get mad at Lily for not telling him something that 1. she's known for 24 hours 2. that's not her place to tell him in the first place. Team Billy all the way. But yeah, Chloe comes across as the unsympathetic b!tch she is. But somehow, I still love her anyway. Now that's acting.

No surprise that Victwhoria was pissed over Victor wanting to give Ashley the board seat. I can't believe that she had the gall to bring up Sabrina, especially after all her whining and moping around during her death. She's annoying, as usual.

When oh when are we gonna get some GayT time? I miss the sexy little slugger. I say pair him with Daniel and see what happens. Now that would give Victwhoria & Shamber something to cry about.

• Members

I guess it's true... the character actually had potential at the beginning, but she got a bit boring later.

They are trying to give the poor character something to do. Looking back the past year she only complained about Sabrina and struggled with Adam. There's just no investment in the character.

He's so good going up against Victor, even though, as any other living human being, he will lose in the end.

The writers must have some plans for him since he talked to Frank about getting him something in prison.

• Members

OMG Traci going up against Victor in that way would have been amazing! They could have asked Beth Maitland to do so...

...however, then they wouldn't have Jack controlling anyone, like he's doing to Colleen.

• Members

True....but we'd also get the benefit of Traci and Jack scenes where she goes off on him for trying to control her (because let's face it we all know he would.) I don't know which scenes I'd enjoy more: Traci/Victor or Traci/Jack. :lol:

• Members

I'm glad they refuse to recast her, I love Amelia in the role. I just wish the show would give her meaty material to work with. I wouldn't like Victoria and Cane though, not at all. I like Victoria and JT actually, it's refreshing IMO to actually see one could who don't do all this lying and cheating etc etc. I just think they need some storylines seperate from each other...or just storylines period.

• Members
I love that idea and who would really care which character really did it? Now, if we could only convince TPTB :DDuring the scenes when she told Cane the truth, I actually felt sorry for her because in that moment, she came across as somewhat sympathetic. Although, I have to believe that was all Liz's interpretation of the material and not the actual writing.

It's so hard to feel sorry for Cane even though I should because he's so stupid. I don't think he'll stay mad at Lily for long; they've had enough angst to last a lifetime me. Back burner time!

As would I! Traci is the one that he would not touch because she is such a gracious person. I still don't believe that Colleen will come out on top. No one messes with TGVN and gets away with it.

• Members

I agree about Cane. Anyone else I would feel bad for but it's absolutely impossible for me to even care one iota that the baby is his. Instead I feel even more sympathy for Chloe even though she caused the whole mess can I DO understand why she did it.

Cane just ends up looking petty and stupid at the end of it.

And Lily's last scene with Billy where she told him where to shove it was a little harsh in my opinion. She needs to sit back and try to look at it from his perspective. Not everyone is going to be like golden boy Cane...

• Members
Wow, arguing makes progress, I thought you saw Chloe as a completely unsympathetic BITCH!!

I think Lily is perfectly correct to tell Billy to shove it, he's an irresponsible jerk who could have demanded that Chloe come clean as soon as he had his suspicions. His uncertainty over if he wanted to be a father and refusal to take any responsibility in life is a clear indication that he is not right for her. Lily is looking for someone so much more perfect than Billy could ever hope or want to be. That is why her and Cane are really well suited. Besides, Billy went after her because she was the love of Cane's life, and despite playing lip service to her by telling her everything she wanted to hear and why it wasn't because of Cane, that was just to get her to spread her legs. And spread they did, like they were spring loaded to the words:

taken from http://tvmegasite.net/day/yr/transcripts/o...-01-02-09.shtml

Archived