Y&R: Week of February 16, 2009

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Go Colleen! This is going to be good. I love this twist bc Victor cant touch her. She is Ashley's niece and Ashley was once her stepmother, not to mention she is Abby's sister. For Victor to do anything to her would be directly hurting them. Unlike Brad and Jack who Victor has a long history of hating and fighting, Colleen is a young girl who hasnt done anything to him. He will look like a huge bully if he went after her. Jack can call the shots from the background and hide behind her. I hated that Victor had all eh power and the upperhand but not so much anymore

One thing though, couldnt she have worn something sexier or more mature? She looked like a teeny bopper at that meeting. She needed something that was fierce and screamed dont mess with me

Anyone else hate Tyra? I wish they'd get rid of her already

• Members

I sure haven't missed the Karen/Neil/Tyra/Ana storyline; that one is such a drag!! I can't stand Tyra either but that kiss that she and Neil shared this week was HOT, which really surprised me.

I would think it's kinda hard to make her look older when she looks like a teenager herself (lucky for the 25 year old though). I'm still not convinced that TGVN will not come out the victor in this storyline after all; Ashley looked awfully pissed when Colleen made her shocking announcement.

I can't wait to see how this storyline with Sharon plays out. Not to mention, the Jack/Sharon/Billy thing that's gonna put the brothers at odds with one another.

Cane is rather upset with the trio so it may be a short while before he and Lily are back together as one, then hopefully they will wed and run off to be happily ever after.

• Members

Uncle yes...but it's not his blood flowing in that child's veins. Plus my last statement was a mistake. I meant to say he hasn't been a father for even a year to the girl. So how the heck does he think he has a chance in hell of keeping her. Furthermore he doesn't even deserve to keep the baby since it's not his child.

I hope Billy fights him tooth and nail and wins of course.

As far as holier than thou character goes Cane takes the cake. Lily is not holier than thou. She just believes that there's right and wrong and for the most part Lily really hasn't done anything wrong. Not saying she's perfect but compared to Cane and Chloe and Billy I don't think it's bad of her to judge them.

Jack & Colleen = WIN

This show so should get Best Soap....

Archived