AMC: Thursday, February 12, 2008

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Rylee sex scenes give me good reasons to straighten up a little, use the bathroom, etc. Thank goodness this was the last one forever.

I loved Kendall's speech, but at the same time I'm still so sad that the Kinks relationship has been blown to bits by Pratt.

I cannot believe the ass that is Zach Slater. He knows his wife already feels betrayed and he INITIATES the kiss. :o And it wasn't some peck on the cheek, he was into it. I thought he was gonna have her up against the wall in minute!

I hope Ryan busts his ass. Nothing likable about this "man" at all. Come on Kendall, divorce him.

• Members

Months of bad storytelling just for the moment when Zach swallows Reese's face.

I know a lot of people hate Kendall and hated the Kanes being a close family (or pretending to be one...I was never sure how close Bianca actually felt to Kendall), but seeing this many characters ruined for the sake of such contrivance, I think it's sad, especially when there are few positive relationships on AMC now.

Worst of all is Zach will probably come out as the victim in all this, as always.

• Members

Seriously, is the fan snidness even before the judged posts are posted necessary? You all were doing so much better for a while there.

I'm going to edit/delete some posts here, try harder to be tolerant of each other. Or at least wait for the so-called predictable posts before you reach into the so-called predictable snide bag.

• Members

Why was my post deleted? I was only posting a factual statement based on prior experience....there is a total trend here.

If a die-hard Zendall fan comes in here and posts "ZACH is at fault" without blaming anyone else, then I'll retract my statement, as it will no longer be fact.

Angela - I like you and usually have respect for you as a moderator - but you totally play sides when it comes to the 'Zendall debate'. I don't see any deleting or editing of posts ever when the other "side" is snide.

• Members

always, I didn't even start moderating here until like Monday (although I've had a title as one for more than a year), so there's really nothing to judge me that strongly on (not in relation to the past year), that was followed by two weeks of making a single post twice on the fanbase/fan hating. I didn't hold either side to a pedestal on that.

I had usually just stayed away from the SON message board.

There is really no reason to be snide to each other, or at least not as snide. Discuss the show. In this thread, there was like 3-4 posts in a row of fan baiting before there was even a fan saying this or that, what does that accomplish? My mind didn't even go to editing and deleting until I saw 3-4 posts in a row that were basically just fan baiting. The other day I tried to put a cork on a fan being called racist, so this is not just me coming out for one side over another.

I'm actively trying to moderate now.

If there's a post that any of you find offensive towards you as a fan or anybody else as fans, point it out to me, I plan on being on this. I'm reading the board more and if I find anything before it's reported I'll fix it before it goes too far. If there are old posts you have a issue with that I missed, point it out. Hell, if you think I'm being unfair, point that out too (like you just did), it'll make me try harder to be fairer.

ETA:

One thing I will stop doing is pulling out the ruler publically. I don't need to handle things outside of a PM. I understand why that would make the poster more defensive, that's my fault and that's my bad. I apologize to those I've more or less lectured like that.

• Members

Rylee are the reason ff buttons were invented, imo.

I didn't expect Annie to bash Aidan with the shovel and it made me laugh.

I loved Kendall's speech too! It was harsh without being overly cruel to Reese and Alicia's delivery was perfect.

Zach was totally into kissing Reese today. He obviously has been fighting his true feelings for her since he first met her in Paris. I liked how she said nothing could happen because she's marrying the woman she loves, which made it clear that Reese has not been leading him on. I can't wait for Kendall to find out!

• Members

Yeah, Kendall's speech was for Reese, but the aim was at Bianca and Zach... Reese was used for being "the reason" for the betrayal (Breese wanting a family and Zach aiding them).

But Kendall will fall hard, later. And I say this as a KFF.

Zach kissing Reese was DEAD wrong (like Kendall rolling on the floor with Ryan because she was angry and hurt) and he planned on keeping THAT a secret, too. So he will have no one to blame for when she finds out and doesn't believe him. And, really, why should she, after everything she has learned, recently.

This is going to get SO ugly.

• Members

The kiss itself, unto itself and not in the context of anything else........ was hot.

But it's also not what I wanted to see before Reese stands at an altar and pledges her undying love to Bianca in daytime TV's first legal gay wedding. Absolutely cheapens and destroys the whole significance of the wedding.

Furthermore, I don't care how it's written, Tamara Braun and Thorsten Kaye are playing it like they are choosing to ignore their attraction and feelings out of love for and loyalty to their respective partners, but not like they don't still want to screw like bunnies. Reese needs to figure out whether she's gay, straight, bi, or just a hot messsexual.

Archived