AMC: Thursday, February 12, 2008

• Members

I can't believe I am saying this, but..... Kendall has become in the last two weeks one of the best parts about this show LOL. Her speech aimed squarely at Reese, but also subtly slamming both her sister and her disgusting husband was spot on. This restrained bitchyness is really showcasing what I love most about Alicia and her acting. She is nailing it out of the park. In a way I like that Erica didn't scold her, but I still salivate for a Kendall/Erica rivalry. Reese: "Everyone hates me" LOL, at least she realizes it. I for one have enjoyed TB and her portrayal of Reese, but I think the character has ran her course and needs to go, Bianca too.

Annie :) saying Greenlee was such an odd name, loved that. Thank god that was the last Rylee love scene we will ever to have to witness..... beyond disgusting. Is it in their contracts or something?

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Sorry, but that Reese and Zach kiss was hot as hell. Yeah, the audience shouldn't have been told to expect a story they'd never seen before and all that jazz, but just taking the kiss at face value, Tamara and Thorsten had amazing chemistry. Perhaps they should've been explicit about Resse's bisexuality from the minute she stepped foot in Pine Valley and maybe then would this all been easier to swallow. But Tamara and Thorsten seem so at ease with one another, I can tell they enjoy working together.

Archived