AMC: Wednesday, February 11th, 2009

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

ABC needs to quit it with these shameless plugs for Campbell's soup. Today Natalia was talking about making a hot cup of it bc it always made her feel good. I think this is the third time in a week that they've done this on AMC/OLTL

I loved the Angie/Krystal scenes too but Krystal doesnt deserve Angie. i hate how dumb she's become

How the heck did Annie escape again?

• Members

Didn't get to watch - will watch on You Tube as soon as it is up. We had severe weather here all day and the programming was interrupted for continuous weather coverage.

Cheap, I have a feeling soaps and all TV will be going to more of the product placement things as decreasing budgets get worse. It is how the shows started out back in the 50's and it looks like we are headed back there again.

• Members
Yeah but could they be more obvious. Ah at least the heart disease awareness month makes things make more sense now.

She doesnt know about Myrtle but she found out about Babe last week. Erica and Greenlee were over and tried to avoid the topic of Babe and Zach blurted it out and threw them out of the house. The way he delivered the news was a bit abrupt adn insensitive.

• Members

I'm also enjoying Kendall these days. I love how direct she is and Alicia's acting is better when Kendall isn't going into histrionics.

The worst example of product placement on soaps, imo, was Guiding Light pushing Pringles a few years back. It wasn't just one character or scene per day, it was endless!

Greenlee's dress looked hideous to me! I'm the first to admit I don't follow fashion, but the bottom of it was just awful.

I'm glad the show addressed Jesse's reaction to Rebecca's death, even if it is just for this one episode. The scenes with him and Natalia were my favorite today.

Archived