AMC: Wednesday, February 11th, 2009

• Members

Haha oh yeah - this Kendall is much more entertaining. Can't believe the stoic delivery of that ultimatum at the end. Loves it!

Angie/Krystal and Natalia/Jesse scenes were really good.

This Rylee wedding was so doomed from the beginning - lol - and all these signs with Ryan seeing the wedding dress and Ryan lying to her about Annie/Aiden...haha.

That Bitch of a Doctor was awesome today - MW is improving in this role so much. MCE of course was golden as Annie - she's been on fire all week.

Oh, and I still can't get over that ugly ass wallpaper.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't mind product placement. There are much worse ways to cover costs, and at least it's good for some laughs.

The absolute best product placement is the old Carnation Milk plugs on Burns and Allen. The Carnation Milk man would walk onto the set, sit down in a chair, and proceed to tell Gracie ALL about the glories of Carnation and contented cows, while Gracie said things like, "I didn't even know you could milk carnations!"

• Members

I love how pre-Tornado, almost everyone was hating on Kendall but now that she's out of a coma, everyone seems to be loving her. This is proof that being put on the backburner can be a good thing. Lord knows I needed a long vacation from her, but now that she's back, Im enjoying her for now as long as they dont overdo it

Archived