GH: "What if B.J. hadn't died?"

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I missed the first 10 minutes of this, but what did everyone think? It was great seeing Bobbie, but I'm really annoyed that they did this! If they were going to do this, they should have at least had the decency to bring Lucas back as well as Tony, Felicia, Frisco and Georgie. You never know but if they are having a dream sequence to imagine what life would be like if BJ survived, Lucas could still be in Port Charles and Tony and Georgie could still be alive.

Then again, since GH wanted to desecrate the wonderful years of Riche/Labine, I don't even see why they bothered airing such an episode. It paid no homage to the history really without it's key characters involved. Two scenes with Bobbie doesn't cut it!

ETA: Have Frisco in flashbacks at least since Jack Wagner is on B&B.

• Members

The event would have been better if they had gotten the original BJ, the one that was actually killed. Returning Tony, Felicia, Frisco, Lucas and Georgie would have been a plus. Carly did have a right to be in the dream sequence, since she was considered to be BJ's sister. nice seeing Mac in there and I kinda like Mac and Carly vibing together, he could redeem Carly. It was good in its own way, but I just wish they could have contacted the original BJ to reprise the role, it would have made me feel kinda good about it.

• Members

Just watched this episode. Didn't think that any of the people in it would have really been that affected by Maxie's death all those years ago. I will give you Mac and I think Robin more affected by Mac being a drunk. But other than that, I don't see Patrick being the a-hole he was and Carly being the way she was. Tony and Bobbie were on the verge of problems when BJ was killed. If I remember right wasn't Bobbie caught making out with someone right before or right after BJ was killed. Just didn't buy all these people were affected differently because of Maxie's death.

And I give Maxie two weeks before she is her normal selfish self.

• Members

ICAM! It's great when a show uses it's rich history to put on an episode like this. Unfortunately GH chose not to do so. And you're right, it would have been great if they had the original BJ in that episode and Maxie watching from a distance instead of running around with a wig on. The whole Tony Jones family, Bobbie front and center with Lucas and Carly and Felicia and Georgie and Frisco. It really could have been a little more dramatic and pulled at your heart strings. I also felt no reason for Spinelli to be in that episode. God how I wish he would just disappear.

• Members

i just have to admit

GH WERE TAKING THE PISS WITH THIS EPISODE

Problems

1- Wig = Dog [!@#$%^&*]

2- Patrick is a douche in this episode even though he is cool in the real world no matter what you all say

3- Bobbie 2 scenes WTF

4- Matt sucks

5- Carly sucks

6- Like Robin`s new do

7- No Emily in this episode

8- Mac drinking is gay

What I Liked

1- Bobbie appearing

2- Lulu sulking

3- Mike`s appearance

4- Johnny acting like he is in The Sopranoes (although that should be bad)

Overall GH have done another crap episode.They need to know there history next time they do another one.

Archived