Y&R: Week of February 2, 2009

• Members

People hate on Colleen but I dont see whats wrong with her. I thought the actress stepped it up today and I felt the most from her out of everyone who got to react to Brad's death

And if it wasnt for Phyllis giving Noah permission to go out, then he wouldnt have been put in a position to nearly die. Phyllis has her hands all over this. Why is it that everyone around her pays for her crap except for her?

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Too funny. I thought the same thing when I read the interview. It's good she was trying to be nice, but I like your version better.

Loved today's show again. Add me to the list of folks that thought Tammin did fine today. But NuAbby still isn't doing it for me. Her crying was just so fake.

That last scene just tore my heart out. Poor Noah. I know he's gonna feel guilty about Brad's death. I hope they don't head him off into drugs or something to deal with it.

• Members

But the FIRST thing out of her mouth is always, "This is my fault. This is all my fault. (____<--Insert Tragedy) never would've happened if it weren't for me."

And I keep thinking, yes. You're damn right it wouldn't have. Meddling bitch.

• Members

Well, in defense of Phyllis, I do think she has a right to meddle when her husband has been kissing his ex-wife and spending every minute of every day with her, despite the fact that Phyllis herself was once "the other woman" as well.

Her mistake was involving Brad.

• Members

You lose him, the way you got him. Karma has finally come to kick the b-tch in the rear for her affair while Sharon was married to Nick and Phyllis has no one to blame but herself for this. Her meddling , lies and schemes is what destroyed her marriage and after all these years she still hasnt learned her lesson

• Members

Well now that doesn't bode well for Sharon now does it. She's officially put herself on the same page as Phyllis. If they get back together because she slept with Nick while he was married to Phyllis, she'll have to realize that the same way she got him back could be the way she looses him again. This

"karma" thing works both ways.

• Members

and don't forget Tracy and Nikki both told BRAD to go to the woman that he loved and try again....

surprised Phyllis has not been blamed for Brad's mom not making it to the funeral!!

if they will cheat on you they will cheat with you....once a cheater always a cheater...should be on Nick and Sharon's SEPERATE tombstone when someone they cheat with knocks them off....

• Members

I won't be the one to shoot because I agree. I got a good laugh out of their scenes today and I am now officially on the Kevin/Amber bandwagon. They had some pretty big chemistry sparks there today.

EDIT: I think Y&R was the best thing to ever happen to the Amber character. She was always so whiny and annoying on B&B, but she has really come into her own as a character on Y&R, at least IMO.

• Members

Wow, just catching the show on SoapNet. Brad in the ice, what a creepy image. It is also such a classic soap death. This show is really on fire. No lie, I am enjoying it so much more than AMC. It is more than just production values, it comes down to the writing. The stories are balanced. I think I have seen the entire contract cast including key recurring players in the last two weeks. Also, the casting has been wonderful. It helps that they have a good retention of veterans from 1998 and before.

If people are worried about the future of soaps, all they need do is look at the current state of YR. It is such a pleasurable experience to watch. It is a successful business. They are making appropraite cuts that have not compromised the quality or identity of the show. Kudos. Just kudos.

Archived