ATWT- BRING BACK MARK COLLIER!!

• Members

Considering that ATWT has not one couple with a shred of chemistry right now (sans Nuke), I think it's high time that they do whatever it takes to bring back the incomparable Mark Collier. He just had this charm that radiated in every scene he was in that ATWT is missing right now. His Mike Kasnoff simply sparkled in every situation! Plus, he had chemistry with EVERY leading lady he ever had on the show.

Sorry to the naysayers, but Mike MARK(!) is very much needed on the show right now. We need his energy, his spirit, and that twinkle in his eye that not one male character on the soap has right now.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Uhm...no. But I won't argue that the couples on the show lack chemistry. I think the show needs new blood. Not more recast "new blood". If anything signalled how incestuous this show has become, it was the horrendous thought to involve Holden and Carly in an affair last summer.

• Members

As I said in an the Kick in the Pants thread, I'd also LOVE to see Robert Tyler (ex-Trucker, LOV) join the soap. We know he has chemistry with Beck and I bet he'd be RED-HOT with Carly, maybe enough to make CarJack a thing of the past.

^^realizes he's now treading in dangerous waters

• Members

LOL...where's my can o' whoop ass when I need it?? ;)

I've seen Robert Tyler...he was the psychotic Spence on ATWT before he went to Loving. Uh...HELLS no.

But this show needs an overhaul. I could easily see dumping Dusty, Paul and Brad to make room for some new blood. Of course, the best thing would be dumping Pissy...but we'll never get that. She'll probably die behind her desk. How long it would be before anyone would notice would be anyone's guess.

• Members

Either way, I do not back off the fact that Mark Collier is very much needed back on the canvas. His Mike Kasnoff was sweet, good, and most of all, CHARMING! There is not one charming male character on the show right now, with the possible exception of Casey.

• Members

^^^^but that's the writing...not the actors. Henry's charming and goofy...and never on. Brad used to be goofy with some charm...now he's stuck in irrelevent Katie-Stud/LibbyLou's dad mode. Holden's dead to me, Jack spends most of his time lecturing, Dusty is all about Johnny. Craig was never "charming". Paul is psychotic. The writers are blind to the fact this town is perpetually angry.

• Members

What are you smoking?? :blink:

LOL...to your Pissy dieing behind her desk and no one noticing...LMAO.

Mark may be charming....he may have a handsome face...he may look hot shirtless....Hell he looks hot naked but if he is brought back only to prop katie Ho then NO. I'd rather see him in a gay romance with a

• Members

Actually, I'm off the weed, thanks very much. :P Sorry that Mark & Mike don't appeal to you, but he is sorely missed by me.

Who said I'd want him back to prop Katie? I just flat out LOVE his version of Mike Kasnoff. As for the gay romance, I'd only want that if it was with Henry, his true male soul-mate.

Yeah he's got a great face, body, etc..... But I think he's just great at playing that role. ATWT needs Mark Collier. Mark Collier needs to work. Period. :mellow:

• Members

You can find a way to be charming with bad writing. You're right about Henry, but as you said, he's never on. Austin Peck can do goofy, sure, but charming he is not. Holden is too boring to be charming, Dusty is a freaking wreck, and Paul is a sociopath. It's pathetic when you compare it to the women

Lucinda- charming. Carly- charming. Katie- intermittenly charming. Janet- charming. Lily- semi-charming. And all of this with bad writing. :)

• Members

Oh Mark & Mike appeal to me. I actually enjoyed all the Mikes even the teenage one...LOL. I just want him back for a good story and not wasted like the rest of the cast. I would love Henry and Mike. But it wont happen. I dont think Mark is doing anything. He like McCouch went to the west coast and didnt get any pilots.

• Members

You're right...but Pissy spends about ZERO time letting the men be charming. You can't play it if your character spends the day screaming their head off about this, that and the other.

Re: Peck. I concede. Brad as written is too flucking stupid to be charming. That sex-a-thon with him and Katie the other day made me want to hurl and take a shower. A long, hot, water-scalding my skin to wash off the filth shower.

Archived