ATWT- BRING BACK MARK COLLIER!!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh hella, Mike and Brian together, having a love scene (with of course, Mike shirtless) I would turn into a middle aged fanboy ala Nuke fans!

I agree that Collier should come back..but would rather see him on GL...maybe a long lost Bauer or Reardon. Not too often an I a fan of the typical "soap hunk," but I think Collier was different. He is one of those outrageously good looking guys who doesnt "act," like he is hot. Its also refreshing to see a soap hunk who is masculine and rugged instead of being "soap pretty." Okay, I have crossed the line into fan boy!!!

I know that his acting is not the greatest, but he has a charm and is certainly better then most of the hunks I see take their shirts off (for god's sake Balloon Boobs Jesse Metcalf had bit parts in primetime and movies...)

• Members

They wrote him off in October, I think. After his first month (April) when he was up in Paul's grill over Meg, and the "funny" return for Katie's wedding to Brad, they didn't use him much. He banged Lily after the news of Holden's affair with Carly came out. After Ethan dropped into that hole, Lilden reunited and Mike left town.

• Members

YAYYY! Your seal of approval means so much DeeeDee. Loves it!

Please, please, please don't let Collier get placed at GL. No way. I won't stand for it. I hate that show, and besides, ATWT needs him more. And I LOVE your use of the word charm. That smile of his was infectious. Nobody smiles like Mark Collier.

• Members

I admire your enthusiasm for the man. I truly do. But I don't really see how Mike's return could affect the entire canvas. TPTB made it painfully clear they've no interest in Mike's history with Carly or Rosanna (yeah, I know, she's not even there..). I concede that Matie had a following, but TIIC never knew what to do with them, and honestly, I'm completely SICK of Katie's ping-ponging love life. And he was Lily's boy-toy for all of five seconds.

He has no kids, and no real solid ties around town. I'm not seeing where the impact would be. But honestly, I've kind of wracked my brain every time a "who should come back" topic pops up on the board, and I'm always stumped for ATWT.

• Members

Hmm, maybe he would be better used on Desperate Housewives...he looks a lot like a younger, beefy version of the Mike actor..he could be Mike's younger brother.

Though I would be more pleased if he was brought on as Mike's lover...and we have many, many, shirtless love scenes of them rolling around and rolling around....okay, that aint gonna happen but it was nice typing it and imagine that doufus' Susan's face when she gets a load of that!!1

Archived