GH: The week of January 26th

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well, Jason and Sam and Spinelli could of all been exposed last week when they brought out the OR team. They were standing right there as Patrick dragged them out of the room and put them on a stretcher. Monica still had bloody gloves on.

• Members

John Ingle had a melanoma removed from his head and is wearing a hat these last few months to cover the bandage/stitches/scar.

Is there EVER a scene where Lulu doesn't talk about Johnny? I'm literally counting the seconds every time I see her, waiting for her to turn whatever conversation back toward her and Johnny's relationship. It's getting RIDICULOUS. He must a tiger in the sack for her to have his name on her tongue every 2 minutes. I was waiting for Spinelli to snap at Lulu about not wanting to hear another word about Johnny!

Maybe Ethan is a Luke/Holly love child that never existed until the writers decided to screw with the timeline/history and fabricate one?

I just have to say that I love that no one bothered to start a new thread for this week and we're all still using last week's thread since this show is so crappy.

Do we have to vote to start doing monthly threads instead of weekly ones?

• Members

We should definitely change the name of this thread to the February thread. Kinda sums up GH's current state, doesn't it? A portion of this thread has actually been taken up with talking about Days. You know things must be bad down at the Mobspital!

Still FFing Robin's pp pain. Just not feeling her at the moment.

Still wishing those toxic balls would hunt down certain people.

Still hoping this will be the nail in Guza's GH-writing career.

• Members

They're going back to 2006/2007 when Sam and Jason were partners in crime.. how boring. I could barely watch that show during that time... Forcing Liz and Lucky back together.. boring..

Maxie and Johnny ARE hot, but them trying to hook up to "hurt" Lulu and Spinelli and get it over with is kind of ridiculous.

This show is a bit ridiculous at times.

Archived