GH: The week of January 26th

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Good to see Robin reconnecting with Emma and Patrick telling those idiots to shut up.

Maxie has now become as stupid as Spinelli. Like a fool, she decides to run into a burning building. Dumbass. Next I expect her to start talking to clothes.

Rebecca deserves to burn.

This GH stunt is pathetic.

• Members

Emma is in a tree? How the F did that happen?

I have a question. When I first dropped GH early last year there seemed to have been some storyline where the meds at the hospital werent working. Sam noticed her pain meds didnt help and Liz got in trouble for not giving Nik the right medication. I think Sam is the first one that noticed that there was something wrong. How was this story resolvd?

• Members

Cheap 21, Robin was lost in the snow in the woods in a residential neighborhood and wrapped Emma in her coat and put her in a tree. It didn't make a lick of sense. The counterfeit drug story has never been resolved. Lets consider that one dropped.

LOL! Emma is adorable, but she does look Asian.

• Members

Blah, I hate Sam being hero as well. I guess it's that time on General Hospital when Jason and Sam, partners-in-crime have to get back together.. Give me a break.

The only good thing was Jax and Carly reuniting.

I don't like how this Claudia/Kate/Sonny thing is being written. Writing seems to be on the wall for the lovely Kate Howard. :(

• Members

Luke is a very, very sad man. Swooning over his twink, telling him all about how horrible Lucky is for being a cop. He should be on his hands and knees grateful that his children are even alive after the life he has led. Instead he only remembers Lucky when its time to spit venom.

I was surprised by the scenes with Mac and Robin talking about how heroic medical people and firefighters are. In the not so distant past we probably would have found out the doctors and firefighters had started this carnage, and gone around raping, pillaging, and dealing drugs until they were vanquished by noble Jason and Sonny.

There seems to be a lot more positive focus on the Scorpio family in the past year, with Patrick and Matt as a bonus. I have no idea if this is Guza's doing or if someone went over his head, because this doesn't quite mesh with his earlier writing which went out of its way to remind us what a loser Robert was.

• Members

ITA. Frons or someone else has got to be responsible for the positive attention and airtime that the Scorpio/Drakes have been getting of late. Maybe there was a lot of good feedback from Night Shift 2. I was shocked when we got scenes of Mac with Robin at Mercy yesterday.

Oh, Luke can kiss my ass. Although we all know it is Ethan's ass he wants to kiss. I hope Luke dies a sad and lonely man.

• Members

Wait since when did Luke become gay? Are you all joking about that? Lol....and where can I find a pic of this guy?

I just saw the previews on ABC's website....

"SOMEONE......WILL...........DIE!"

Well duh ABC. It's GH after all. God to think I was obsessed with this show a few months ago last year. I'm reading the recaps on soapnet right now to keep up since it doesn't require as much time or energy as watching it would entail. However it's still hard to read the crap they're putting up there.

And can someone please explain to me why the hell GH went thru all the drama of having Emily killed and sending Natalia Livingston off into the sunset all those months ago only to her back on the show except NOT as Emily.

I mean really what is THE POINT!?

Archived