GH: The week of January 26th

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

oh, there have been some 'LOL' moments, for sure. Though, I think some of the scenes are supposed to be serious and edge of your seat drama.

-NotEmily passing out with her beret still in tact...LOL

-Sonny mispronouncing 'manipulate'.....LOL

-Trevor becoming a cartoonish villain from Passions overnight.....LOL

-Emma in a tree....LOL

-Liz's 'WTF' look when she sees NotEmily....LOL

-A scene with just heavy smoke and voices....LOL

-Jason translating SpinTalk....LOL

• Members

She looked at her and got that shocked/omfg/wtf/am i crazy/no really, wtf/bitch please face all in one.

Steve Burton played it well too. Jason was like what the hell? Whatever.

Nikolas thought he was crazy so no real reaction.

Sam also had a omg, emily? reaction.

Monica passed out.

• Members

First of all,have any of you seen the promo that shows this week of GH. It`s so ridiculos that the voice over man does it so over the top.

SOMEONE...WILL...DIE....WATCH BECAUSE ITS GOING TO BE TREVOR...LANSING...OH ....[!@#$%^&*] I RUINED IT.

i like to say Monday`s episode was ok.

Trevor`s pathetic attempt as a bond villian is so embarrasing.He steals a toxic ball so he can leave Port Charles....SERIOUSLY.If he wanted to leave that bad he should have sneaked away without !@#$%^&*] bag Anthony knowing.Oh and how funny was Anthony in this episode.Him acting like a little weasel was funny and brilliant.I hope he suffers but Guza will save him and make him even more measing.who here on this website has stopped watching GH because of Guza`s pathetic writing and JMB crap producing.Sam is once again trying to play hero even though she is not needed.We all saw what happened when she tryed to stop the guy breaking out of the hospital and shot Jason (even though he was fine in seconds...Super Morgan lol)...Sam should go and sit in her corner like the bad girl she is.

As for Tuesday

well nothing wrong here except Lulu being incredibly useless.The Quatermaines are fine good actors.I also hate Sam telling Spinelli what to do.Spin has more balls than Sam and both Spin and Winifred are acting like schoolchildren when they are sitting down.The 4 women of Sonny were classic all in the same scene.God it must have been very ackward for SOnny.Sam and Jason`s reactions to Rebecca were pathetic.Sam was staring but not shocked and Jason was ok.

Wednesday

Jaks crashes and he is 100%...thats really Fuked up.

Archived