GH: The week of January 26th

• Members

LW does have some body to her/ Its very toned. not fat, not muscle, not bones. Shes got a perfect body IMHO.

SB's arms scare me.

LLC is good, but Olivia is pointless.

JT did well. And the room has air vents so if he did or didnt open that door it would spread through the hospital.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Like I said, it wasn't a diss. I'm just used to seeing her upper body on the show (you know, in reaction shots) and she has slim arms and a lean torso, so that's why I wasn't expecting the booty. But it's not fat! That's her figure. :)

I wonder how JT's popularity rates with the audience as a whole. Because I'm wondering if he's not up there with Steve Burton. If SB decided to leave, would the show re-orient itself and focus more on Patrick? After all, they did construct NightShift around Robin & Patrick. And would that make GH more of a "hospital" show?

• Members

Jason Thompson did a good job in those scenes. I'm glad that Patrick is getting a chance to be the hero since he is actually a good guy who doesn't kill anyone for a living.

I had to laugh that the FBI didn't even come to the hospital to contain the toxin and seal the hospital.

As long as Guza is in charge, GH will never become a hospital show again.

• Members

I just looked up the transcript:

Lulu: Nikolas, you need to tell me what is going on.

Nikolas: It's nothing you need to be worried about.

Lulu: No, don't tell me that. I am so stressed out right now. I had the worst fight with Johnny, I don't know where he is, and Kate is stressing me out -- stop. Look, you are being really weird, and I -- I have not seen you like this in -- since --

Notice the "I"s, the "me"s, the "Johnny!Johnny!Johnny!" And then we have:

Lulu: Please don't tell me you're seeing dead people again. I really don't think I can handle this.

The. F*ck?

The dialogue is doing Lulu no favors. Even on paper she comes across as a raging, self-obsessed bitch. Think how different this scene would have been, say, between Nikolas and Lucky. Or how crazy different it would have been between Jacob Young and Coltin Scott. :lol:

• Members

Take a trip to YouTube one day and check out their scenes. The chemistry was off-the-charts. The eye-f*cking was ridiculous. JY looks like he wants to tear Coltin's clothes off with his teeth. Gia and Liz are standing around being all "Uh. What about us?" :lol:

• Members

I would say that JY/CS chemistry was the hottest chem GH had in the late 90s. You know, with Vanessa Marcil gone... :P

Rebecca Herbst? Is really underrated but you are right. Apart from JY, every pairing she has had tingled. And then there is RH and Jason Thompson... and RH and Tyler Christopher! Liz & Nikolas will probably never happen, and I like them as good friends, but the chem is very much there.

• Members

Becky & Jason have such natural chem its a shame they wont pair them. They have it all - romantic, friendly, and sexual.

and then Becky & Tyler... oh damn. That is just str8 up sexual chem. My dream would have been for when Liz & Lucky were together her & Nikolas have a hot steamy affair.... or that they start to hookup and fall for eachother but keep it a secret. And then Lucky walks in on them.

Tyler is another that just has lots of chem and works well with others. He & Laura Wright have it. Nikolas & Carly could be the ebst thing to happen to carly... EVER. and then there was Nikolas & Maxie, damn did Tyler & Kirsten have wicked chem - then they threw her at Lucky.

but then Kirsten also has chem with everyone. and i do mean EVERYONE. even frederico over the phone!

Archived