B&B: Week of January 26, 2009

• Members

RICK IS SUCH A MASTER MANIPULATOR! Instead of Eric throwing him out he successfully guilt trips Eric into begging him to stay. The garbage coming out of his mouth about never measuring up to Ridge is was always relevant to Thorne!!! When did this prick in his pristine life ever felt he came second to Ridge??? I kept picturing Thorne in those scenes and it would have been sooooo much better given the fact that we SAW him take a back seat to Ridge over the years. And speaking of Thorne, Eric would have disowned him on sight if it were him. Rick is nothing more than a privileged, selfish brat who when things doesn't go his way, he goes down a pity party to make the people he wronged feel sorry for him. I'm so disappointed in Eric.

Get em' Stephanie!

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm disappointed but not suprised at all. This is classic Eric.

I don't think it would ever happen, but I wish we would actually have Thorne confront Rick about how much longer has been in this shadow that everyone refers to. There really isn't much that Rick could say to Thorne.

• Members

^What is Thorne and Rick's relationship anyway? We've never seen them bond oir not bond. What is Rick's relationship with Felicia for that matter? Nothing matters till it's part of the story anyway.

While B&B is on an upswing I have to remind myself that there's no place to go but up! The scenes between Eric and Rick were brill though. Eric truly has a blind spot where Rick is concerned. This whole arrangment they made is ludricous but I guess it somehow works. For the first time I'm impressed with Kyle as Rick. There was something deeper in him. Soaps rarely address father-son dynamics in any way that resonates. It seems like all the writers on this show have a very unique voice. One show will be campy and comdeic, the next mysterious and opaque, then dramtic and real. Whomever wrote the 1/27 show should write more.

Can't wait for Stephanie to find out - you know she will.

I hope that Steffy leaves. The actress just bothers me. She's good but just doesn't fit. I don't care about her or her feelings for Rick - AT ALL. She's so weepy and spineless. Phoebe died HATING Rick. Doesn't that somehow affect Steffy??????

• Members

Eric. just. bugs. Why, oh why can't Felicia and Thorne jump ship! Jackie M could legitimately be a force to be reckoned with with him as president. It would be so juicy if he created a collection for Jackie M and the entire fashion industry was blown away. Eric, Ridge and Stephanie would eat crow and she'd blame Eric forever. So much possibilities...

• Members

Technically they aren't related. Ridge isn't Eric's son by blood so Steffy isn't related to Eric. But the same thing that keeps Ridge calling Eric dad, should be the same thing that would make Rick Steffy's uncle. In the real world most of us would consider this incest because of how they were raised.

Same thing with the horrendus Ridge/Bridget pairing. They aren't related when Ridge found he was Massimo's son. But up until then, they were always related, I guess half-brother/sister? A simple blood test shouldn't undo that family relationship.

It's a big problem with having such a small canvas and focusing on one main family.

• Members

:lol: I came here just to post the same thing. BWAHAHA! "You little piss ant!" Stephanie :wub:

What a waste of a perfect story by one, revealing Rick as the traitor, and two, having eternally spineless, weak arse Eric protect and defend him. Why?

I wanted Thorne and Felicia to go rogue on Logan, er, Forrester Creations.

Archived