B&B: Week of January 26, 2009

• Members

LOVED this whole week.

Rick is a spoiled little douchebag and I am thrilled that Stephanie is going to reign down the fires of hell onto him as only she can.

Jackie Marone and Lesley Anne Down are FABULOUS!

I also feel the transitions (featuring music and Los Angeles locale shots) are getting better.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The only thing I'm not going to like is that Stephanie is probably going to put the whole Rick/Steffy thing on Rick and completely think that Steffy is the victim of him. I could be wrong, but I see Steffy getting out of this easily when she is just as guilty and messed up in the head.

• Members

As bad as this new twist with Bridget as a fashion designer is, you have to admit, she hasnt been this interesting in years. Im finding myself actually enjoying her lately and not annoyed. She genuinly seems happy and isnt acting/talking stupid or being depressed and angsty. Of course that could soon change when she's thrown back in the middle of Nick/Katie's world, but for now, I think the writing for her is much more appealing than it has been in a while

I didnt get the Rick/Stephanie/Steffy stuff. Didnt Stephanie catch them together at the end of Thursday's show? Friday opens up with her with Ridge as if nothing happened and she acts all surprised when she finds out about them again through the IM and at the beach house

Steffy is acting like such an idiot. She should have listened to Bridget considering she went through this quite a few times already. Im glad she brought up that Rick was involved with her mother, very recently bc that seems to be ignored. Its sad that even on here people hate on them together but it never seems to be bc he was with her mother and that seemed to have been glossed over on the show. Seems like the emphasis here is on what it will do to Ridge instead. LOL...they have overdone the mother/daughter sharing men on this soaps so many times over the years that we have all been desensitized to it

Felicia and Thorne should issue a big FU to Eric and start up their own company. Probably resurrect Forrester Originals and have Stephanie join them there as well. At the rate things are going, Ridge could. Leave FC to stupid Eric and his fondness for all things Logan

• Members

My guess would be that Jackie plans to keep Clarke on while the new designer got broken in. After all, it's one thing to be able to draw great designs, but it's another to understand the production side of what goes into making those designs look good when being worn. With no formal training other than occasionally helping her family out during the Forrester Originals era, Bridget probably needs that, and Jackie will probably milk Clarke dry to teach things like that.

Just like no one ever locks doors on this show.

They made it pretty clear that the good doctor didn't know about the stolen designs when she visited with Jackie and Jack that day and congratulated Ms. M. I wonder what will happen when she learns what Jackie and Nick did, and that her brother was a part of it? Chance are, she'll have already signed some temp contract with Jackie M by that point and will be forced to work for Jackie.

On that note, will we have a repeat of the similar story where Felicia went to work for Sally with the promise of her own label only to be trapped at Spectra when Sally refused to concede to Eric and Storm's attempts to get Felicia free of her contract?

I'm crossing fingers and toes with you. I'm especially hoping that we don't see a situation where Bridget wants out after learning what Nick and Jackie did and Jackie tells Nick to use his past with Bridget to keep her in the fold.

It's definitely going that way. Look at Stephanie's reaction as soon as she saw the IM exchance between Rick and Steffy on Rick's computer. "He's going after Steffy!" she fumed. She's already decided this is more of Rick's attempts to get at Ridge, and I have to wonder if Rick can change her mind about that.

• Members

I can understand that Stephanie didn't know exactly what was going on between Rick and Steffy at the end of Thursday's show, since she came in at the tail end of the conversation, after Rick and Steffy were talking. All she saw were the two of them looking at each other with Rick's hand on Steffy's arm. Since Rick had just told Steffy, right before Stephanie arrived, that it wasn't safe for Steffy to be there, I could buy that Rick took his hand down and told her to leave, which would leave Stephanie suspicious without knowing everything. But why the heck do we have to presume that's what happened instead of seeing it for ourselves?!

It wouldn't be that easy to start up a new company from scratch. When they started Forrester Originals, all the Forresters and Brooke combined had to get tons of loans to fund the new venture, and at that point all of them had money from Nick for the sale of their FC stock to put in as well. Presumably, they all got some return on that money when Eric integrated Originals and the boutiques into FC when Eric reacquired it, but Ridge, Thorne and Felicia no longer have any Forrester stock since Eric bought the company back on his own. And even when Ridge had Massimo's deep pockets at his disposal, he chose to buy Spectra rather than start a whole new company, so it's obviously not easy. So in this shaky economy, could any of them afford to start up a brand new company from the ground up?

Archived