The Inauguration of Barack Obama

Toups

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I did some channel surfing after the speech and ended up on Fox News for a moment, but it was long enough to hear one of the guys call President Obama "Mr Obama".

I felt like screaming at my TV hey you idiot he is President Obama now, but then realised that it was Fox News and they still really haven't come to grips with it all.

Here are links to two Austrailan newspapers if you want to see what is being reported here.

HeraldSun

The Age

• Members

I'm surprised your home didn't tip to the right when you stopped on that channel.

I heard that [!@#$%^&*] Mike Savage say he was going to leave the country.

I'll by the [!@#$%^&*] the damn ticket. These hypocrites. They said we ALL should stand behind Bush when he was busy [!@#$%^&*] this country up, but NOW he's not big enough to stand behind a man he didn't vote for.

It's not the conservatives. It's the neocons, and they make me SICK.

• Members

I wish George W. and his family all the best, I agree, he does seem like a good man, and I admire his wife for her devotion to helping children

Well said and ITA! :)

This is the 7th in my lifetime and I will admit I have a bit of dread about what Obama might bring to office. I so hope he can turn the economy around as he has said.

Archived