GL: Preview Clip for The Kiss!!!

Guest dc cubs

I'll admit AMC has made strides in showing Rinks being affectionate and kissing on screen. However, for me there is more to a story than kissing, dancing and hair petting. My dislike for the story is because the Rinks story is more about Reese and Zach than it is about Bianca and Reese. You can analyze it all you want whether or not its just friendship or more but when there are more scenes between Reese and Zach than Reese and Bianca there is a problem. Plus add to this the fact that Bianca and Reese don't seem to know each other very well for a couple who already has a child together and are getting married.

I'm in it for the story and not just to watch Rinks kiss. We didn't get to see the Rinks coupling develop and how they fell in love. At least with Otalia, who I'm enjoying, viewers have been along for the whole ride. While I don't watch ATWT you can say the same for Nuke. So I do think GL and ATWT can show up the Rinks story on AMC.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I wish all the gay couples didn't have to compete, there are few enough of them on television as it is.

I don't know if Otalia and Rinks have anything in common, besides the gender.

In a story sense, I prefer Otalia, because most of Rinks happened offscreen, and because Bianca leaves and returns so much I don't have as much vested in her character now.

• Members

really intrigued by GL... that seemed really well written for a change and the camerawork isnt even bad either... though CC especially echoes Jeanne Cooper's sentiments: High Definition or no high definition, it's a bitch isn't it?

• Members

This post made me laugh. Bad writing? Are we watching the same show? I have a sinking feeling you haven't watched at all. And what message are they leaving? That two women can raise a healthy, happy child together no matter orientation? Terrible message that. I also see no jerking around of fan bases. Must be all in the mind of the beholder. You may not believe they are going to continue on with the storyline and make Olivia and Natalia a couple but many others do; not to mention even Branco now says the story is a major GO.

Guess we all just have to wait and see...

Archived