Y&R: Three other contract actors axed?

• Members

According to on Conde Nast's Portfolio.com, three other prominent actors have been fired from the show following Don Diamont's firing.

Could it be that they were talking about Michael Gross and two others? Who do you think they are? Are they, once again, Bloom and Engen? Or two other stars?

http://www.portfolio.com/news-markets/top-...-of-Soap-Operas

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Gross would be old news though, wouldn't it? He was fired before Diamont.

I really want Bloom and Engen gone. Heather and Adam do nothing for me. Adam has potential, but his character's presence in GC has been rushed in the little time that he's been in town. I think that a few months to a year in jail would be fine for the character, and then bring him back onto the canvas and involve him again. Heather can just get hit by a bus for all I care.

As for the third, I really hope it's Tammin Susock. Her release is months and months overdue.

• Members
Me too although she's lasted about a year and half longer than I've cared. Supposedly, she is a big name in the UK and Australia so maybe there is hope of her being axed.

PB & MTS... I don't see these two leaving. Maybe Michelle Stafford since apparently the writers are taking Nick away from her and Phyliss is losing it again. Then there is still the question of MG's status.

Archived