Y&R: Three other contract actors axed?

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Judith Chapman's exit is almost too much to hope for, you know? Same can be said for Vail Bloom and Chris Engen, although, IMO, both Heather and Adam have been written into a corner. That's why, if the article isn't referring to Bloom, Engen, Gross, or a combination thereof, then the exits have to be shocking and unexpected for all concerned.

• Members

Yeah, and all the more intriguing......

Well... would they actually part with the Red Menace??? With Stafford's reported love for Latham's writing of Phyllis..... do you think they would possibly dump her? I dunno does she have the same fanbase she once did?

I can totally see her being painted into a corner if Phick blows up which is probably inevitable. I'd love to see Phyllis go out with some sort of bang like that. The Phyllis of the last 3 years or so has been absolutely useless.

Stafford has to be worth tonnes.....

• Members

I don't know why anyone thinks Michelle Stafford is getting canned. She's still one of the most popular actresses on the show.

If they need to axe more cast members they might as well drop Tammin Sursok if they don't intend on using her. She needs to be somewhere she is appreciated. B&B should snatch her up to play a FC intern from Australia or something (God knows Rick needs a love interest that isn't related to him). That is, if this nasty little experience hasn't completely soured her on daytime.

That said, if this 'news' came from DC, I doubt it's even true.

• Members

I know you're bitter about Drake Hogestyn and Deidre Hall getting the axe at DAYS...get over it.

Eric Braeden signed a new contract a couple of months ago and is said to be very happy with MAB's material. There is plenty of Ashley/Victor/Nikki/Paul in the pipeline...the article states that 3 actors have been fired since Don Diamont. Don was fired at least a month ago, if Braeden and Thomas Scott were fired they would already be winding up their storylines. Y&R is shot weeks in advance, especially since the holidays just passed and taping is accelerated.

Archived