Y&R: Three other contract actors axed?

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
I do think that Michelle Stafford is still one of the more popular actresses however that hasn't stopped them before. Didn't she INSIST on going to Paris also which is why she was not added until later on? Latham used her as much as Don Diamont, I mean the Pshelia storyline was as idiotic as they come. I would agree and might I add, that they should've added Sursok to B&B seeing as I do not watch that show, I could care less if she were to pop up there. I just want her off of my soap as she never should've been the recast for Colleen. Just my opinion though.

• Members

Really, Michelle Stafford insisted on going to Paris and she was added later on, highly doubt it. And true, Michelle, or any of the other veterans are not immune to anything, but she won't be going anywhere anytime soon. :) Seeing as Don Diamont is already leaving, apparently Michael Gross is gone, it appears the Adam character will be doing the "jailhouse rock" :lol: (though if this is true, I can't even say how mad I will be about that). Whoever the 4th person will be will be anyone's guess. This is just going to be a start of what's to come I am afraid.

• Members

Don't ask me where but I heard that she was a late addition to the Paris Shoot because she threw a fit. Seems she also doesn't want Phyllis to go back to her psycho ways but it looks like she's headed that way. BTW, I am a fan of Phyllis/MS although she has been rather bland for a while; it's time they give her something to do.

• Members

No fit was thrown but I do love the rumor mill though!! :lol: :lol: I totally agree, it is time we get a writer / or a group of writers who can actually write for a SOAP character like Phyllis...MAB might just put a spin on things though but I think psycho Phyllis is gone. I am looking forward to see what they have planned..we are off to good start this month.

• Members

For the life of me, I can't remember where I read that about MS. I take everything with a grain of salt anyways! I prefer Phyllis on the brink of her psycho self.

Hopefully, she will be one of the corrections that MAB is making from LML's torturous tenure. B&B does seem like it would be the right place for her to come in as an altogether new character. I sure wouldn't tune into though!

Archived