January 5-9, 2009

Toups

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Gareis is too botoxed.

Every coupling is creepy.

Heather Tom and Jack Wagner give me hives.

Fashion is used as a comic trigger. Wonder Years mom gets out of the loony bin in ONE MONTH after covering Botox chick in honey and sending a Grizzly to eat her. Wonder Years mom is no longer crazy, a free woman, and makes coutour bikinis that are the hit of Fashion Week.

Add this, with truly some of the worst actors on the planet (God bless Susan Flannery- the best actress in daytime)

and you have garbage. Spectra and Darlene Conley RIP- You are sorely missed.

• Members

OLTL has some excellent character driven writing and some good storylines ( minus the awful Montez's- I don't know what Carlivati was thinking considering that this is so reminiscent of the Santi's- which he KNOWS WAS A F__KING DISASTER- I just. don't. get. it.)

But that being said, I find OLTL every bit as good as Y&R, BUT again, Y&R just has this complete confidence in itself. I trust that Y&R is in good hands and that a year from now, it will be as solid as it is now. With OLTL- I don't trust them yet.

And you are right- There is is a BANG BANG BANG WATCH US! WATCH US! WATCH US! We don't want to get cancelled! -element. And the show doesn't need that. I wanna say- Chill out Ron. Its okay. Why don't you, Frank, and I just get into bed and snuggle for awhile. LOLLLLLLLLLL

• Members

The problem with some of OLTL stories is that they have weak actors trying to sell them. The actress who plays Jessica does nothing for me. She is fine playing Jessica. But when she tries playing all the other alters she falls way short. Compare that to Y&R whose actors are much better than OLTL's. The Montez story is just stinky...LOL.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Thanks for the great laughs!!

• Members

Soapsuds we are agreeing way too much this evening.

Bree Williamson is hit or miss. She gives off such a BITCH vibe no matter who or what she is playing. She is not subtle. But my god if I don't like her with Brody. OLTL has been hitting the new couples outta the park. Making actors I once loathed actually bareable! With the exception of Christian and the Santi girl. They should both be killed.

I find OLTL's cast primarily to be some of the best actors on daytime. And a few of the worst. But no one touches B&B's worst. And you should have added Leslie Kay to your list. She is criminally underused. I would LOVE her on OLTL as Cassie.

Y&R's cast probably is the best on daytime- I also think GH has amazing actors.

• Members

On B&B I want fashion to be taken seriously! I want it to go back to the dualing fashion houses. That storyline will never get old. All stories can come from that. It was genius.

B&B is now Passions without the irony or humor.

A Pamini sounds like a breakfast sandwich or something.

Kevin Arnold must be ashamed of his mother acting in such trash.

And I do own a Pamini. I am lounging in it RIGHT NOW! While sitting on my terrace typing.

Archived