B&B: Week of January 12, 2009

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

How random was that friend of Phoebe's coming in to Ridge's office. She was so dull........uh...Ms. Forrester...uhhhh...yelling....Mr. Forrester's office...

Very predictable of Eric to make a no-winner decision.

And Rick going up to Big Bear? What if Marcus had been there? Was he really going to profess his love for Steffy infront of him? This half-brother/sister thing is gross.

• Members

Watching Donna trying to sex Eric up is disgusting

Boooo, to Eric not firing someone. What a letdown from the cliffhanger from Friday

Rick is in love with Steffy? WTF? Hasnt this nasty pairing only been on for what 2 weeks? He also professed his love for her mother Taylor in that amount of time as well

• Members

You can always tell how bad this show is when Flannery is not on. I simply won't watch Steffy go on and on about how in love she is with Rick, when she was so in love Marcus, and Rick was so in love with Phoebe before he was so in love with her mother. The folks running this show are just damn fools.

• Members

I really like Bridget when she isn't whining over some guy, especially Nick. That ending felt like the end of some big scene in a play with all that music.

Hmmm what did Katie see, lol. This really came out of left field. I hope that the awful Nick/Katie thing may actually pay off, even though it probably won't be worth it.

• Members

I'm intrigued about Katie's discovery too. i wonder if it is somehow connceted to Massimo. that'd be good. I keep hearing whispers about a Jackie/Spectra moment coming up too. I wonder if Brad Bell is finally going to invest in a true rival for FC.

• Members

You know guys, I really stay out of this thread because I hate "haters" who have nothing but negative things to say.

But, like the rest of America after Y&R the tv stays on and B&B comes on (hence B&B's completely undeserved US ratings)

DR. PHIL'S IDIOT WIFE???????????? WHAT THE HELL IS THIS, PASSIONS??????

She is TERRIBLE. I finally get to see the wonderful Leslie Ann Down and I have to see her in this gimmicky mess?

And Dr. Phil's wife's plastic surgery-specifically the cateyes eyejob is terrible. And she keeps looking at cue cards/the camera/ect.

Take that wasted 2 minutes and add that to Leslie and Susan's adult and character driven conversation.

This show is incomprehensively AWFUL.

They treat fashion now as some "wink wink" comedy (Crazy whatshernames HIT bikini line) is just played for laughs.

This Stephy/Rick garbage and the most creepy pairing ever of Heather Tom and Jack Wagner.

God bless you guys for sticking with this show.

Just had to vent. ick.

Archived