B&B: Week of January 12, 2009

• Members

But who in the world is responsible for sending FC designs to Spectra? I thought first and foremost that it was Owen since I still don't really know what to make of him. I thought he was introduced to be a bad boy but so far he comes off like a sweetheart. It had SO better not be Pam!!!!

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Brad, Michael, Kay, Jerry and Lee had a big sit down in regards to this years storylines. They all agreed that everything wasn't working. They are going back to fashion and going back to the Forresters as an ensemble, they needed something to get the whole family together...Phoebe's death did just that.

• Members

Agreed. Silly as it is, the show is entering a phase of something closer to what it should be (campy fashion goodness) for the next 13-week cycle.

Yup, I noticed. The shift was abrupt, but noteworthy. I can get behind this next 13-week cycle for a bit.

• Members

I don't remember Pam being in that "suspect list" (lol) of Jackie's. I don't know why'd she do it though. I don't think she has any kind of relationship with Nick or Jackie. I guess she could be doing it out of love for Stephanie, but it still seems kind of random if it was her.

• Members

B&B is flexing it's muscles again - you know how they can bounce back. I'm not applauding yet, but I'm close. There's many angles but I like this little mystery. It seems clear to me that Thorne is the culprit. Now (I'm theorizing, not spoilerizing) if Jackie and Thorne get together as a couple I'd be riveted. I'd imagine their chemistry would be great.

I can't imagine where this whole Rick/Steffy thing will/can go. Perhaps when Ridge finds out Steffy will be shipped to a nunnery or something. i don't know, there's just no where to go for these two and please don't let her get pregnant.

By the way - even tho LK was sick, she looked uber-hot in that little number on Thurs. She always rocks as Felicia.

I hope WH gets some acting coach or someone to help him. He's ok, but when he said "petrant" instead of petulant in his blowup I was like - this is why you're always the 9th lead on this show.

• Members

Jackie and Thorne would be amazingly hot...I'd be all for that.

Winsor Harmon is a great actor, when he was married to Darla and furious as Eric and Stephanie he was excellent and I was glued to the television...I think BB feels compelled to write for Jack Wagner, so Winsor gets the shaft. Hopefully that will change somewhat because Nick Marone is the biggest albatross B&B has ever seen.

• Members

I don't mind either of the actors so I'm a little afraid of how a break-up would play out. JMW was a great choice to play Hunter Tylo's daughter on looks alone. And I don't think she's that bad (although I don't like that she had to carry most of the heavy Phoebe mourning scenes.) And I've grown to like Kyle Lowder...just a little. I don't see how Ridge would let them both stick around though.

WH does the rage very well. I think he is a little weaker on the softer emotions, but when he goes crazy, it's hard to look away.

Lol imagine if WH played Ridge....Rick would be DEAD if WH's Ridge found out about the Steffy thing.

• Members

I think it's obvious the culprit is Stephanie. She's uber-ticked about Rick. She's pissed at Eric and Donna. Sympathizing with Jackie out of the blue like that? It's got to be her. Or some day-player secretary/mole we've never seen.

I think B&B is a silly mess...but it does make me miss Lesli Kay on ATWT. She's being completely wasted...I wish we could get her back.

• Members

I agree:

1. It started after Jackie and Stephanie met at the bar

2. Jackie was not too horrible, saying she'd wished Steph had won against Donna

3. Steph wants to hurt Eric, for casting her aside for Donna AND Donna's shoddy bikinis

4. Steph has a history of doing underhanded things when it serves her purposes

5. By capturing Nick's IP address as actively ACCEPTING the designs (brilliant...he can't just say they came to him...there is now a record of him actively wanting them...and that traps him), she also has the Spectra/Marone clan over a barrel

If Steph is smart, there is also no direct way to link her to this. Instead, I expect she'll find a way to frame DONNA for this.

The only question is this: It would be more in character for Pam to be the muckraker who did this. Given that the actress has a new short-term contract, any chance that Pam is the instigator, and will somehow frame Donna/Owen for it? Or even Katie, since Pam likely hates all Logans?

Archived