B&B: Week of January 12, 2009

• Members

Looks like we're getting a fashion story that everybody has wanted. Nick is broke? What's he been doing all these years since Mass has been gone? Yes, Jackie M, but is that all? And Katie actually referred to the Logan's less-than-lavish upbringings!

The Robin McGraw part was a little too infomercial. Between her and V8 on Y&R, ugh. I liked the conversation between Stephanie and Jackie. I felt like we were kind of watching one of Steph and Sally's old drunken conversations. And Stephanie referred to the money her dad gave them that was discussed on here a few days ago.

If we didn't have Rick and Steffy bringing it down, I'd say the show would be good for the next few weeks.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This was pretty much a perfect day except for the little Rick and Steffy part. (Other than the fact that the ONE day they use Felicia, LK is sick.)

I don't remember the last time Felicia and Rick had an encounter, if that's ever happened.

Thorne in the basement....doesn't he get moved down there about once a year? And we got the yearly blow-up that WH can do well.

Jackie and Nick are bringing the fashion intrigue and we're led to believe it's either Thorne or Katie that are stealing Eric's stuff, both of whom have motives.

I really don't know what's missing.

• Members

Another good show. If we didn't have that awful couple, it'd be a great show.

It was strange that all of a sudden Eric wanted to stress secrecy to Katie after telling her he trusted her completely yesterday.

Lol at the "suspect list" of Jackie's. I liked that sequence though, Jackie telling the story and then it goes to the person.

For those of you who wanted Jackie and a fashion story, if you aren't watching now, don't b!tch when it's over and you tune back in, lol.

• Members

Hopefully we're in the midst of that now and a complete overhaul isn't coming in the next few weeks and months. The fashion stuff we have now is good, which is a change, just nobody is saying that. All of the Forrester kids are involved, including Thorne and Fefe, and it's a classic case of another fashion house ripping off Forrester, which everyone seemed to like when Spectra was doing it.

Dropping Steffy/Rick is the only thing that would make sense now. Donna and Eric need to be together until the current fashion SL runs its course, unless she's the one sending those dresses to Nick, likewise with Katie and Nick. Dropping either of those couples before this is over wouldn't make sense. Brooke and Ridge aren't really front-burner right now, they're just kind of floating along with everything else.

What else needs to go?

Archived