AMC: "Blowup in Pine Valley"

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Don't Tad and Krystal have a marriage of convenience anyway? Why would Tad give a crap?

And Tad has a lot of freaking nerve. It was A-OKAY when she slept with YOU while with Adam but her sleeping with David is just too much? I'd say karma was a bitch for Krystal losing custody of Jenny but it's been so long and I just don't care. I don't even want her to die anymore! That's how little I care.

• Members

Here's my 2 cents... David wins by conveniently giving evidence to Adam proving that Jenny is actually Adam's daughter. He has evidence (conveniently) that Joe tampered with the paternity test making it appear that Tad was Jenny's dad. Which we find out that David did all this madness, and Jenny is really Adam's kid. Adam also gets Krystal back, and helps her kick her addiction... Erica is incenced. The condition for this new found evidence that David hands over to Adam is Adam's complete agreement to help him get Little A away from J.R..

Actually, this is what I'm hoping for.

• Members

LOL sorry Dan, that's what I thought when I first read it ;)

Tad, well it's mostly his holier than though attitude, especially AFTER he buried a man alive. He acts like he's better than Adam, when Adam has NEVER buried a man alive and framed the love of his life for it

• Members

Does anyone actually feel sorry for Krystal? The slut gets what she deserves. EVERYONE warned her she was heading for trouble if she didnt stop hanging around David. Tad, Angie, Opal, JR, Jake, Adam, etc... Did she listen? No. This is what she gets for being stuck on stupid and failing to keep her nasty legs closed

No. Unfortunetely for him, he actually does love her. Thats why he gives a crap.

• Members

No thank you. I've seen enough tampered paternity cases to last a life time. I'll admit to my prejudices, though. I adore Tad and while I think David Canary is a fantastic actor I can't stand that Adam hasn't done as much jail time as Erica. He stole Jenny and tried to give her away? Oh we'll blame you but do nothing about it. I also realize it's fun to watch a character get his or her comeuppance but do we really have to have David winning all the hands right now? And does he think having an addicted to pills Krystal move in with him will help him win custody of little A? Enough already.

• Members

how is David any worse than he's been in the past? The writing for David now is true to the core of the character as he was created 10 years ago. I dont see any character decimation going on here with him. If anything he's being written alot better now than when he was last handled by MMT. I still hate the guy but at least he's not the obsessive, borderline stalker loser like he was around Dixie in 2006

Archived