AMC: "Blowup in Pine Valley"

• Members

the difference he kept chasing after Dixie like some lost puppy dog. She held his balls around her neck and when she said jump, he glady yelled how high. It was dreadful. With Krystal, he's in control and she is the loser constantly going to him. I think she's the pathetic one here, not him. David has a long history of using women and twisting that to hurt their men. He did it with Allie and Jake, Gillian and Ryan, Tad and Dixie, Di with Tad and JR and now again with Krystal and you can even throw in Amanda and JR. Im not surprised here one bit. Anna and to a smaller extent Erica were about the only genuine relationships he's had.

As far as the men sharing women, it is disgusting. They are the male versions of Brooke and Erica

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I agree. IMO, Tad is a self righteous hypocrite who did much worse to Adam and his marriage, than what David is doing to him, and his marriage to Krystal. At least David didn't knock Krystal up, move inside Tad's house and then proceed to torture him for weeks. To include drugging him, stripping him naked, and leaving him in his place of work, like Tad did to Adam.

And at least David didnt't embarrass him in front of his kids, by having him wrongfully committed to a mental institution like he did to Adam. As well as have someone knock Tad in the head, and then hold him prisoner in his own house, like Jamie and Tad did to Adam. I think that Tad's self righteous indignation of being cheated on by a woman who he cheated with and whose's marriage to Adam he destroyed is ridiculous.

IMO, Tad is not in love with Krystal. He doesn't care about her like that. The only reason he gives a crap in this situation is because he doesn't want David around Jenny. The same child who he didn't want Adam around, and who he tortured, and harrased for weeks, because of it. The same child who he used to bully Krystal into marrying and who he basically forced her to choose between her and the man that she truly loved Adam.

IMO, if he cared about Krystal he wouldn't dump her like trash off at David's doorstep. He would fight for her and their marriage, like Adam did multiple times for Krystal. He would understand that she's grieving pretty hard and that she's turning to David because she feels a connection to him and that she feels like is the only one that understands what she's going through.

He wouldn't have left alone all by herself before he went off to Africa. He would have made sure that she had a strong support system around her, like asking the rest of the Martin Hypocrites and Opal to look after her. The same ones who are supposed to be her "family" but who didn't even show up for Babe's funeral. I believe that Opal was still in the hospital at that time, but where, was Joe, Ruth and Jake?

IMO, Tad doesn't really care about Krystal. I think that she was someone that he used to hurt and to best Adam. Someone who he tried to control by using their daughter. Someone who he could sleep with anytime he want, and who would go out and be the sole provider for their faux family, while he stayed at home and played with the kids.

Someone who she doesn't feel an emotional connection to because she's not in love with him, and that is one of the biggest reasons why she's turning to David. When Krystal thought that Babe had died for real last time, she wasn't falling apart like this, because she was married to a man that she was actually in love with and had emotional connection to.

And now because Tad doesn't love her or really care about her, he's going to dump off at David's doorstep, and get a restraining order before he finds out about her drug use. Not because he finds out that she's a danger to the children, and unfit, but she did the same thing to him, with David that he and her did with Adam. Cheating is wrong, but it's not grounds to take a child away from their parent.

I don't have any sympathy for Tad, and as usual he is going to look really bad to me in this storyline.

Archived