B&B: Week of January 5, 2009

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Was there any point at all in the Brooke/Ridge "wedding?" There was no priest, no justice of the peace. Just them sitting there by themselves, and that over-the-top drawing of their names of course. Yuck.

I'm slowly getting used to Eric and Donna. I didn't mind their part today. The Pam working at FC thing is going to be easy to predict, Donna will freak out and Eric will want to give her another shot especially since she made that bikini. Hopefully Pammy can keep some of her sanity this time.

• Members

And...they clearly established...no PHOTOGRAPHS.

In other words, NO EVIDENCE WHATSOEVER.

So, here is what I think is going to happen.

Ronn Moss is going to take a long holiday to Australia or something.

So Ridge is going to have a terrible accident and be comatose. (Yes, they just did this story with Eric, but B&B likes to recycle). Brooke will want to make medical decisions, but Stephanie will stop her, and Taylor will save the day.

Pushing it further, when the coma is over, Ridge will be regressed to 10 years ago. He will only remember being with Taylor. (Yes, LML did this on Y&R in 2007, but B&B likes to recycle).

Absent ANY evidence of a legal marriage to Brooke, Ridge will 'feel' married to Taylor. And this will sow the seeds of the next chapter in our riveting, never-ending love story.

There is a REASON the writers scripted "zero evidence". What is it? We'll soon find out, I'm sure.

The only good thing about the above story is that it will all be wrapped up in about six weeks.

• Members

All this hoopla over a crocheted bikini??? *eyeroll* Not to nikpick, but whoever wrote that obviously doesn't realize you can't mass produce crocheted products.

That dress Brooke wore was horrid. And what was with that huge heart in the sand?

• Members

B&B hasn't had a truly good looking wedding since the 90s. Out of the newer generation of weddings, I don't think that there hasn't been one that wasn't cheap looking in some way. So out of the newer wedding, it was aethetically prettier than most. Hopefully that will be a start of a new trend. Now they only have to find likable couples to go with the weddings.

The last actually pretty, non-cheap wedding was, I dunno, James and Sheila maybe?

That said, Brooke's hair looked ugly and stringy.

• Members

It looked like another "wacky" idea Brad Bell came up with to differentiate between all the Brooke and Ridge ceremonies. Y'know..instead of numbers, there's sandheart, Nick-goes-KingKong, bird santuary, yadda yadda. If it had looked like something Ridge and Brooke had done themselves, instead of a giant cookie cut out, maybe I would have thought differently.

Archived