B&B: What's Your Bold And Beautiful Wishlist for 2009?

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

But one is much more deserving, lol.

There's a lot of talent that just isn't getting used, Felicia/LK obviously being one of them. I know a lot of people are split on Thorne/WH, but I don't see how he can be any worse than RM and look how much stuff he gets to do.

• Members

TPTB seem to hate Kristen & have no use for Thorne so why not give Felicia something?

How difficult would it be for her to take over Spectra?

If any of Steph & Eric's kids could do it she can.

Jackie's never been right as the Sally's replacement.

That's asking Diana Rigg to be Lainie Kazan.

• Members

She's only useless because they haven't given her a story. That's a self-fulfilling prophecy. Don't write for a character and they become boring, that's a natural thing. She has the strong-willed/hard-headed history that they just aren't using. There's no need for Jackie or Clarke right now, but people want them to come back and do Spectra. Just because there isn't any obvious use for somebody doesn't mean there isn't something there. Who would've thought that Donna would come to town and hook up with Eric? Who would think that Pam would come on the scene and be so looney? There's a lot of potential with Felicia that just isn't being utilized.

• Members

Re: Felicia: She's a fantastic character, one of B&B's best.

Everyone who has seen her during th 1990-1992 stint or upon Lesi Kay's arrival knows that. The writing has been ideous ever since Fefe got cured of cancer but she is SO Stephanie's daughter that the lack of story is unbelievable and writing style for her is appaling.

• Members

I'm afraid that when SF does leave, there will be a vacuum because Brad won't have built anybody up. Brooke is becoming a matriarch of sorts, but I still think she/KKL is missing the spunk to completely become Steph's replacement. She can't command the respect that Stephanie can, of course that has a lot to do with her sleeping around ways, but I don't think she's strong enough anyway. The show is dominated by women, but IMO, only Felicia can be as in-your-face as Stephanie can.

Other musings...I actually wouldn't mind Deacon returning, but I just wasn't a fan of Sean Kanan although I know a lot of people liked him. I hope Owen sticks around just for the fact that he isn't related to anybody, much like Deacon wasn't. That opens up more relationship possibilities that aren't as incestuous. It seems like it's hard to keep anybody around that isn't a Forrester or Logan though.

Archived