Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

So after Trump decries an alleged Machado sex tape, some one dug up an interview he did with Howard Stern in 2001 and wrote a blog post about it. The article describes how Trump talked about watching the Paris Hilton sex tape, despite the fact that he has known Hilton since she was 12 years old. 

I hope these sanctimonious evangelicals who vow to vote Trump hear about this one.

UNCENSORED Donald Trump’s Douchebaggiest Interview Ever: ‘Any Girl You Have, I Can Take From You’

• Members

Chicago Tribune endorses Johnson and rips into Hillary for the usual... And they of course don't have the facts regarding emails and Benghazi and the foundation. 

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/opinion/editorials/ct-gary-johnson-president-endorsement-edit-1002-20160930-story,amp.html

But considering the same newspaper had issues with the "Park Ridge Girl" in 1969, I  guess it's not surprising. But I live a half hour or so south of Chicago and don't like seeing this newspaper doing this crap. I know newspaper endorsements don't mean much anymore, but it still annoys me. 

BTW, someone should tell the Tribune that Johnson's VP said he wasn't sure if anyone was more qualified than Hillary. 

EDIT:

:lol::lol::lol: (assuming the Political Insider is right winged?) LOL at all of this especially the coughing prevention machine. 

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

I was reading the replies, and someone was like, "If she and her campaign built a coughing prevention machine, they need to be rewarded." I don't have asthma, but I have this nagging cough from a cold... Good thing I'm not Hillary. I'd be making very negative headlines. 

EDIT:

And this was posted before the debate and his latest meltdown... 

• Members

Another media push about her "mocking" Bernie supporters in new leaked audio. She isn't actually mocking them at all - but we'll see how many ignore this to try to make her look awful and convince flighty Sandernistas to stay home or toke for Jill and Gary.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/09/hillary-clinton-bernie-sanders-supporters-audio-leak-228997

Edited by DRW50

• Members

"I can be nastier than she ever can be". Donnie Trump, going all presidential again. -Michael Powell of the NY Times

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/01/us/politics/donald-trump-interview-bill-hillary-clinton.html?_r=0

Talks about using Bill's infidelities to unnerve her, use her criticisms of Monica and Gennifer against her. Roger Stone wants him to bring up the women she allegedly tried to silence. Me: Clinton needs to be careful with her responses to this. Although, she really needs to be careful with whatever she says about anything. 

Doesn't think he needs to prepare more rigorously for the next debate; it was his microphone and lectern that were taking up 50% of this thought process. Me: So it's also the podium's fault? Also, I like how he is like "they couldn't hear me..." Dude, the problem was they (and we) DID hear you... loud and clear. 

Cites audit as reason not to release tax returns.

Said he got negative and unfair debate questions. 

• Members

I saw some little video introducing millennials to the Clinton scandals. As someone who lived through all that it's disturbing that this is now once again the new normal. And what is getting the most attention is just sordid trash from people who have nothing but contempt for women. They don't give a damn what Bill or Hillary did to any woman. 

• Members

It's not going to connect.

And no, I don't think Clinton has to be careful re: Bill's affairs. No one undecided is going to side with him on this. Him touching this topic is doom for him, which is why the Republicans have been begging him to drop it.

More bad news for Donald: He wanted underage Miss USA's sex tape.

Edited by Vee

• Members

I don't think the affairs are the issue. That works against him. I think she actually had her highest approval numbers ever post-Monica. IMO, she has to be careful with the allegations that she tried to silence women Bill allegedly sexually harassed, assaulted, and/or raped. They can also try to make connections to the 1975 case (I know, she was doing her job), the released audio from her 1980 interview, and the victim's interview from last year (I think it was last year).