Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

CNN & MSNBC (with the exceptions of Rachel and Joy) is just GOD AWFUL. I mean I have NEVER seen these two networks give such horrible 'reporting' in their histories. Never. Phil Griffin, Andrew Lack & Jeff Zucker all should be fired one day after election day. This is why i get my news on the net. 

• Members

Trump's son on why his dad won't reveal tax returns... 

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CsXOmu3W8AA73lA.jpg:small

So basically public will over analyze them and that will take away from Trump's message... Yet haven't the media's investigations into Hillary's emails, foundation, and health taken away from her message? 

And so much for the audit but we knew that was a lie after Trump said he was releasing his physical results only because he was confident they were good. Yet we're still waiting on those physical results... 

• Members

So listening to the radio on the way to work this AM.

Talk about Trump taxes and how Trump Jr. now says he won't release because it would deflect from daddy's campaign message. So nothing to do with audit. Unreal.

And Michael Steele says tax returns are not an issue because American people don't care, yet polling shows 65% of American public cares.

This is what our MSM has come to.

I am a pessimist by nature but I am concluding Trump is going to win unless more and more people get their asses out and vote and I think we need bigger turnouts that Obama got in the minority communities to do this because some white people I work with don't like him but do want him elected just to blow up things period. They don't care that the stock market will crash, our economy will tank, our standing in the world will drop, our foreign policy will be a shambles, and we'd likely get into another war.

• Members

Hillary did a great indepth interview on the Tom Joyner. Some tough questions and IMO she handled it well and giving her first interview to black journalists was very smart.

http://blackamericaweb.com/2016/09/15/hillary-clinton-says-shes-doing-better-talks-plans-for-african-americans-hbcus-what-shes-still-outraged-about/

Edited by marceline

• Members

Trump's updated doctor letter...

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CsZtOmAW8AAAUgW.jpg

He apparently has better cholesterol levels than HRC and TK, so I guess the cholesterol medicine is doing its job. Now, do I think cholesterol levels affect one's ability to run the country? No. Just making an observation.

Is the calcium score the same as cardiac calcium score? Because Trump's is listed at 98. 11 to 100: Plaque is present. You have mild heart disease. Your chance of having a heart attack is moderate. Talk with your doctor about quitting smoking, eating better, beginning an exercise program, and any other treatment you may need.

The doctor mentions when his parents died, but unlike Hillary's doctor, did not mention their history. I know we're walking a fine line with the father's Alzheimer's diagnosis, but if the media is all over Hillary, they should also be all over this.  

50% of people surveyed about recent health letters say Hillary's doctor gave false information. 37% said Trump did. Thanks media!!!! 

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

Trump Jr jokes about gas chambers. 

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/donald-trump-jr-gas-chambers-joke

If any Democrat anywhere - even a mayor in a population of 2 - said this, the media would destroy the party for weeks.

Trump Jr is another media darling (the press had a big circle jerk about how he and Ivanka were political superstars in the making), so they won't make a peep.

Edited by DRW50

• Members

This is the only place online I can even talk about politics (I don't talk about it offline either, really, other than to a few people I'm close to), but I'm so disgusted by this whole election and by the realization that Trump can say and do anything and voters and the press will just support him more - I'm not even sure if I'm going to keep following it. I've always said Hillary will eke out a win or Trump will have a solid win, and that seems more likely by the day. I'm terrified for the country and the world, but I'm at the point where I'm starting to think ignoring it all (beyond voting on election day) is the best way to go. If Hillary wins it will be in spite of so much that has been built to favor Trump, in spite of a public that rewards bigotry and apathy at every turn and in spite of a media that openly talks about how giddy they are that Trump is on the way to the White House. At the moment it's a steep climb, and I don't know if I can see her making it.