• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Trump tweeting that the media protects Hillary. :lol:

Edited to add...

Congress is getting notes from Clinton's meeting with FBI regarding Clinton Foundation. The witch hunt continues, I see. 

I haven't really been following. What happened with that? A Clinton Foundation official wanted Hillary's senior aides to get a job for someone? There's got to be more to it because I'm pretty sure most people get jobs because they know someone.

And that article about Clintons donating to themselves was inaccurate, I assume?

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

I read some Twitter comments that she's winning them over simply by napping, lol. Trump and now Miller make fun of her napping, which I don't even know if she does everyday, but the comments were like, "We millennials like naps." :lol:

If anyone is baiting, it's Elizabeth Warren and I don't even care. Let her give him a taste of his own medicine.

• Members

I can't even. It's not even like his words are open to interpretation. Obama is the founder of ISIS. Literally. Let that be inflammatory. Next day, don't you get sarcasm? Later, obviously, I was being sarcastic but not that sarcastic to be honest with you. Meanwhile, Hillary is the co-founder, no the MVP, no the most improved player of ISIS... What a weirdo.

And his 2nd Amendment Comment... If she gets to pick her judges means she's been elected. He wasn't calling for people to vote, he was inciting violence. There's no interpretation there. Now, I realize that Hillary said in 2008 in a newspaper interview (not a rally to crazed supporters) she wasn't dropping out because of what happened to RFK. It was tacky and wrong (and she apologized), but THAT was open to interpretation.

He also has people volunteering to be Trump Election Observers and in open-carry states (here is the special card that's goes out: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CpvqefZWcAA3D1T.jpg. Seems like his fanatics will be making sure the "wrong" people don't vote. That can't be legal. 

• Members

Those people are naive. The GOP will still fight her over the nomination and the media will still do the same. I can see where it might be nice as a courtesy to nominate him and put him on the bench, and I'm sure he'd be a decent justice, but it shouldn't be done to spare a fight. It will also likely depress turnout on the left for 2018.

• Members

If she wins, it might be better to put in someone further left to "prove" she is more liberal. I know she was one of the most liberal senators, but too many forget that that. Plus, it'd be an FU to the Republicans. Where's this talk about her putting Obama in coming from? Could you imagine the Republicans reaction to that? Haha. 

On a different topic, do we believe this?  Manafort's denying it, obviously, but Ukraine money going into Trump's campaign is plausible. http://www.politicususa.com/2016/08/14/trumps-world-crashes-secret-stash-putin-cash-campaign-manager-uncovered.html

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

A stray wind depresses turnout on the left.

And yes - Manafort has been a Putin lackey for years. It's absolutely true and Politico and/or the NYT - can't remember which - just picked it up too.

Here:

Edited by Vee