Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

That's part of what annoys me about most of the turning of politics into a spectator sport - I see so many comments along the lines of "How could we not beat MTG, what's the point of any of this," when she was never going to lose. It does annoy me about Boebert, because I'm sick of going through life with bad people (and she is a genuinely sick, monstrous person) being rewarded, but I'm just going to try to focus elsewhere (although I do hope she loses). 

The worst part with Tralfagar is you know the same analysts who lapped up those polls this year will do it all over again in 2024. 

• Members

Colorado is all mail in by the way.  My nephew who lives there said he heard that the democratic candidate has gotten support to call all the mail in ballot voters with ballets that have been put aside due to signature mismatch kickouts. In Colorado you get notified if your ballot has a problem and you have up to 7 days to resolve it before it's set aside permanently.(you can goto a local office and resolve it)