Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

In the interconnected world in which most of us now live, I think it's going to be hard for Russia to go back behind the "Iron Curtain". This time Russians will be fully aware of what they are missing and it seems as if deprivation and isolation is not a situation that most would want to return to. The numbers of Russians that have already left that country is not insignificant.

• Members

I think the ongoing crisis in Ukraine has also played a role in Biden's rising poll numbers.  We're seeing what's developing over there (and in Russia) and many are realizing how extremely close we are to having it happen here as well.

• Members

So it looks like Russia has taken Brittney Griner from the WNBA hostage. Sure, they say she had drugs, but those f*ckers are probably lying. I'd like to hear her side of the story.

I wish Biden would stop telling Russia what we aren't going to do. Why not let the possibility of military intervention stay on the table. Telling him point blank we won't step in is like writing him a blank check. He now knows he can do whatever he wants.

• Members

I think he's saying  a lot of that because he  knows he will be accused of being a warmonger (even more than he already is) and give many on the left and the right an opening to go after him (more than they already are). I also wonder if it's because he was a young man when nuclear buildup began, and not in the position of comfort and delusion that Trump was in. 

• Members

A long tweet thread on who and how the Ukraine bio  labs propaganda spread, 

The truly sickening Elon Musk is all over his Twitter now shaming people who care about the invasion of Ukraine, so that tells you how effectively Putin's lies, and those of his employees like Glenn Greenwald and Aaron mate, have spread.