Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

This is why I say everyone (on the Left AND on the Right) who thinks we should be all "Reach Out and Touch (Somebody's Hand)" right now with Trump supporters can go straight to hell.  Trumpers weren't just individuals who merely disagreed with us politically.  These were folks with pure hatred and malice in their hearts toward us; who were being egged on by their leader to seek out, defame, discredit, and even maim and destroy us.  And you want me to give peace a chance??

• Members

I still question the wisdom of doing this interview today, but I do think she's right. I believe the full interview is less combative than some excerpts. I also hope she knows you can't campaign on the same messages in every state. Neither she nor the Squad should've been surprised Biden wiped Sanders out in the primaries - I wasn't. (And unlike others like Omar, AOC did coalesce behind Biden strongly as soon as it was called and told the left to quiet down.) But she's absolutely right about deep-canvassing and too many Dems trying to avoid dealing with FB radicalization.

Edited by Vee