Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

This thread has become quite ...something. I want to send my condolences to @marceline who I didn't send out words to yesterday because of the sheer breadth of the posts over the past few days. I hope you have a circle of friends and loved ones that you and your family can look to for comfort and healing. Even though we don't know each person by name, the loss of each person is immeasurable. Someday, with different leadership, there will be a national acknowledgement of collective grief.

• Members

I laughed when I saw the usual hatemongers going on about "now who's divisive?" That's being honest, not divisive. Michelle has always been honest about this country, and she likely only held her tongue more when Obama was President because of the racist hatred she, her husband and their children received. I hope she keeps being so blunt and they can just choke on it. 

As for the polls, my main worry right now is all the voter suppression and how many people are voting by mail, which can easily be thrown out. Hopefully Trump is so clearly dangerous at this point that even the people who constantly need to remind us that they are morally superior and hate both candidates will see the need to vote for Biden.