Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Miller got married recently, but to a white Trump supporter, so I have no pity for her.

The fantasy that "good" immigrants will come if all the unworthy are banished is likely leading to instances like Mick Mulvaney, increasingly on the fringes of the White House, whining about how they do want immigrants.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/mulvaney-says-us-is-desperate-for-more-legal-immigrants/2020/02/20/946292b2-5401-11ea-87b2-101dc5477dd7_story.html

Meanwhile you have Trump stirring up hatred against South Korea, a longtime ally that we greatly depend on, because he knows his racist supporters are happy to turn their resentment on anyone who isn't just like them. 

This country is fast reaching the boiling point, the point of no return...yet Trump's approvals go up and up, and the Democrats are more and more focused on tearing each other in half.

• Members

Bernie, do you want Russia's help to  go on to lose in a landslide so that you can be a martyr and continue your grifting without any consequences, like having to actually make decisions and work?

Bernie: 

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by DRW50

• Members

It's a win-win for Putin. And all those jackasses on the left who constantly talk about how brave and strong he is and how the conspiracy theories against him are so unfair can live happily ever after with those on the right who say the same. The rest of us, I guess, will just have to hope we survive. 

• Members

Bernie welcomed all the help last time. He always votes in Russia’s favor. He voted against the sanctions every time. When I say he’s the liberal Trump I truly believe that. There is no way he can logically which is why Trump desperately wants him. Russia benefits from him as the nominee as well because that gives them an easy opponent from Trump who they need to survive. It’s a damn shame. 

Wow! He knew and hadn’t said a word! Imagine how different things could be if people knew this. 

Edited by Chris B

• Members

In a way, the far-left and -right are right: the country will have to burn to the ground before we get it through our thick skulls what is happening.  I'm just worried whether there will be a country left when it's finally time to rebuild.

And he will this time.  That's something else the far-left and -right agree on.  In their eyes, Russia is more of a help to their agendas than a hindrance.  Either side will gladly serve us all over to Putin if it gets them what they want.

Funny, but true.

Also funny, also true.

You mean, when he wasn't watching "Star Trek" reruns and wondering why girls don't like him? 

Bernie Sanders: "Some of the ugly stuff on the Internet attributed to our campaign may well not be coming from real supporters."

(Normally, I wouldn't use Donald Trump .gifs.  However, this one felt so right.)

Edited by Khan

• Members

Meanwhile, what I love most about the Intelligence Committee's report on Russian involvement in the 2020 election is that, once again, allegations of foreign meddling are nipping at Trump's heels.  He cannot STAND the implication that he didn't win in 2016 (and cannot win again in 2020) on his own; that he needed (and still needs) help from the outside to do it.  So, just when he thought he could put both the Mueller Report AND the impeachment trial behind him, Trump is once again reminded that he's the Pinocchio to Vladimir Putin's Geppetto.

And the thing is, he COULD try and prove everyone wrong by stopping this new interference in its' proverbial tracks, ordering Congress to revisit and pass bills aimed at tightening election security, and levying newer, tougher sanctions against Russia, too.  But, if he does that, then he knows he can kiss his wet dream of Trump Tower Moscow goodbye.

It's really something to think about the rock-and-hard place position Trump remains in with Russia.  I love it.

Edited by Khan

• Members

Russia was boosting Sanders in 2016 and now they are doing it again. One of Sanders' main surrogates, Nina Turner campaigned for Jill Stein in 2016 after Sanders didn't get the nomination. Jill Stein has ties to Russia and has been on RT more than once, so who is to say that Nina Turner isn't getting a check from Russia under the table? She originally supported Hillary Clinton but flipped to Sanders after Clinton wouldn't hire her, so clearly she is play for pay.

Then there is his press secretary, Briahna Joy Gray who admitted that she voted for Jill Stein. Honestly it's not unbelievable to believe that more than a few people on the Sanders campaign are in league with Russia.