The Politics Thread

• Members

I don't think you owe anyone that. Sometimes you just have to take care of yourself. I don't blame anyone for feeling that way in this environment. It's ugly out there for sure. Maybe the Russians made it worse, but they couldn't have done that if the racism wasn't there to start with.

• Replies 41.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

From that Vanitey Fair article:

“Here’s what Manafort’s indictment tells me: Mueller is going to go over every financial dealing of Jared Kushner and the Trump Organization,” said former Trump campaign aide Sam Nunberg. “Trump is at 33 percent in Gallup. You can’t go any lower. He’s fucked.”

Oh yeah, baby. You know there is a ton of dirt there.

"Bannon’s sense of urgency is being fueled by his belief that Trump’s hold on power is slipping. The collapse of Obamacare repeal, and the dimming chances that tax reform will pass soon—many Trump allies are deeply pessimistic about its prospects—have created the political climate for establishment Republicans to turn on Trump. "

I thought they were closer to "tax reform" than this.

• Members

Great.  Just what everyone needed: more fuel to the opposition's fire.  The conservative media (not to mention, Trump Nation and the Berniebots) will have a proverbial field day with Brazile's article.

Edited by Khan

• Members

Way at the bottom, Brazile mentions that none of the actions were criminal or illegal, after spending most of the post alluding to exactly that.

The Democrats will always find a way to diminish any chance they have to rebuild.

For instance, they should be balancing the investigation on collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia with other very pressing legislative issues like

exposing this windfall for the wealthy tax reform bill that the GOP is trying to shove through.

Also the fact that no one in Congress has bothered to renew the CHiP program while children's healthcare languishes.

The other tons of environmental and consumer protections that are falling by the wayside.

Is anyone remembering that these issues are also important??

Edited by DramatistDreamer