The Politics Thread

• Members

I am simply to the point that I cannot watch his live broadcasts.  I took a very long hot bath while he blathered on.  I didn't hear him and slept well last night.  It's much easier on me to read the recaps in the morning.  I am totally in agreement with all the pundits that he is mentally ill.  I don't care what you call it, he's nuts.

• Replies 41.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Please register in order to view this content

This clusterf*ck of an administration gets more surreal by the day.  At this point, I don't quite get the people resigning in outrage.  He's been awful from the start. Are they just figuring it out? Why did they take the job? I can see people who are there to do what little they can to protect the nation from Trump, but otherwise, what took you so long?

Edited by Juliajms

• Members

Many of these people are/were holdovers from the Obama administration or previous presidential administrations.  

I know for sure that Kal Penn was appointed by the Obama administration.

It's like in the State Department and the Justice Department, many of the staff are career civil servants who have been there for decades spanning multiple administrations, of both political parties.

Edited by DramatistDreamer

• Members

The WH's New Look (in Pictures)...

...and Trump (allegedly) chose the wallpaper himself.

(I say "allegedly," b/c you KNOW that s.o.b. really wanted all the walls to be gold-leafed.)

More photos

According to the second article, because Trump is "personally" designing a new area rug for the Oval Office, the office's decor might change AGAIN.  (Can you say "government waste"?)

Edited by Khan