Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

The Pocahontas "joke" was not funny and very inappropriate. However, what I found worse was how he talked to/about the code talkers as if they were aliens. He has no respect or interest for who they are or what they did, so he keeps repeating the word "special", because it's the only word he can find in the pile of mush in his skull.

• Members

I generally try to ignore Orange Menace's actions but I truly felt badly for those men. It was such a disrespectful spectacle. The moment was supposed to be about honoring these men and their sacrifices. They are in their 90s, how many times will they get to be honored publicly in this way?

And the Buffoon-in-Chief ruined the moment.

Yes, to make matters worse, it right in front of Andrew Jackson who sought about a plan that had genocidal consequences for the Native Americans.

How very shameful!

I hope those Navajo Code Talkers and the community in general can recall better times when they were shown respect to erase yesterday's memory.

• Members

If this tax scam goes down that will be the best gift we could get for 2018 because a lot of GOP donors will cut the purse strings.

Speaking of gifts, there's a Republican launching a write-in campaign in Alabama because he doesn't want Roy Moore to win. Fingers crossed that he manages to split the vote.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/marine-col-lee-busby-announces-hes-running-against-roy-moore

• Members

Trump accomplished exactly ZERO during his trip to Asia (except, perhaps to line the coffers of his businesses).

Maybe if he'd keep his goddamn mouth shut for once, Kim wouldn't have a nuclear clapback for every ridiculous tweet or speech that the Orange Menace sends out into the universe.

Trump should try shutting it, for once, there might be one less missile test.