ATWT: Two Exits Rumored

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

:rolleyes:

Why do they do this? They made such a big deal about Agim returning and now, they hardly ever use him except for a doormat for Alison.

Ever since they paired him with Alison, Aaron has become so boring. He's lost all that "bad boy/against the world" appeal that made his character work. I love the pairing, but I think his relationship with Lucy worked alot better. At least he wasn't so snooze-worthy when he was with her.

But oh well. I hope Agim will get work elsewhere if he leaves the show. He really is pretty talented.

• Members

Agim leaving wouldn't surprise me. He's been an afterthought ever since his return last year. I can't even see the sense in recasting him, since there's no one really in his age range, and the show seems to be heading toward Casey/Ali anyway.

Peck?? Are you kidding? Seriously...what is out there for Austin that he'd leave? It was my impression that this stint has done a lot to revive his career. Sure...I don't particularly like Brad with Katie...but I think "Brad" is written to Austin's strengths.

Sigh...oh, GOD...I don't suppose they could ship Bratie out of town together, could they? :P

Archived