AMC: David Hayward Promo

• Members

which is exactly why he should just leave this alone. She wouldnt want him around avenging her death especially since they didnt mean much to each other. They didnt have a great relationship and it went both ways. Too little, too late. Id feel the same way if the roles were reversed and Babe found out he died, and went off trying to make those she felt responsible pay. She'd be a joke. Seems even more lame of him since he didnt even come back when she was "killed" off by the Satin Slayer.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Me likey. I cannot wait for Irizarry to knock that scene out of the park. This can be the chance for his much needed emmy in the role of David Hayward. Man, if he is even 1/2 as good as he was in the 2002 4th of July scenes revolving around Leora's death, these episodes will become classic in the Pine Valley mythos.

• Members

LOL, I think David is the only one dragging. Sounds like they take her to the chapel so that she and JR can get married, and that she dies in his arms there. Then David comes in, flips his [!@#$%^&*], takes her up to the roof (why, who knows) then eventually he'll bring her back down. I'd have just chucked her off the side of the building and been done with it, but whatever floats their boats and all that.

Archived