AMC: David Hayward Promo

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I never bought David as Babe's father (they never formed a bond, Babe had no time for him and he sacrificed all character growth in the name of the pigged one) or that plot twist so I'm a big "WHATEVER" to his revenge scheme. Seriously, it was a [!@#$%^&*] natural disaster. How is that ANYBODY'S fault? It's so absurd.

Right now, the promos are better than the actual show.

• Members

wow. haven't watched regularly for a long time but that promo did nothing for me. david saying "you'll all pay!" um, for what? zach accidentally pushing taylor down the stairs might have mattered if i cared about her. the special effects looked cool. the promo last week was worse though, zach being chased by a tornado, to funny. the only decent thing has to do with angie/jessie. that twist seems promising at least.

• Members

Everyone means the Chandler's in David speak. He's going to blame Adam for making JR and Babe come back, and he's going to piss JR off by going after Little A. Everyone doesn't mean everyone. Especially because we know that Erica manages to get through to him the week of the 27th. So he's not going ape [!@#$%^&*] on all of PV.

Frankly, at this point, I'm just thrilled that Babe is dead. I'm firing up my grill already. :D

• Members

still he has no place saying or doing anything to them. JR is the one that loved and has been there for Babe the past few months. He is the one that will be grieving her. David coming back and wanting revenge for a daughter, he left behind and hasnt tried to contact in years is laughable. Pretty selfish, and cruel IMO. I hope JR calls him out and shuts him down. If he goes after him and Adam, it will be to ease his own guilty concious (sp) for being a pathetic excuse for a father

• Members

Babe didn't exactly welcome him with open arms. In fact, she disowned him more times then I can count. After everything that David did for Babe and to protect Babe, all he ever asked was that she let him be her dad. And she wouldn't let him. He was never good enough. If he wasn't doing something to help her, he was useless. She treated him like something she stepped on from the moment she knew she was his kid, and she's never looked back.

No, David wasn't father of the year to her, but she sure as [!@#$%^&*] wasn't daughter of the year either.

Archived