GH: Discussion for the Week of October 6th, 2008

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't know if this is just SN's airing tonight, because I couldn't watch live (at work) But, did anyone notice just now or if they did this earlier that they used the un-revised opening with Emily/Lainey/Michael/Logan still in it for today's episode? :lol: :lol: :lol:

We just cannot seem to get rid of Em..Can we?

• Members

Liz & jason... my poor broken Liason heart. "It never turns out the way I want", aww.. i so cant deal with broken heart Liz. I cant. Becky is amazing. she makes me cry.

I soo fell for Sam & Lucky. for the first time ever. altho i will say sam has a lot of never makin out on the couch in the home of the womans whos baby she pretty much helped kidnap.

"i respect Carly's alablity to open her mouth" .. omg i almost died when Nikolas said that.

Robin was amazing. For the first time.. since... 1998?

and OH [!@#$%^&*]! BIG !@#$%^&*] ON GENERAL HOSPITAL!

oh, and Jax/Carly/Nikolas? Gawd, that would be an amazing triangle.

• Members

GH supposedly has the best dialogue writers in da bidness, but God, Guza's shitastic "humor" makes me cringe. I love Epiphany on NS, but watching her grump at Robin and Patrick (another couple so stale on OGGH, revitalized on NS) and do her "Uh huh" sigh of clichéd exasperation here does NOT make me LOL.

Max and Jason and the tinkly "ha ha ha" music that JFP tacks onto any scene not featuring Sonny -- not funny.

Anna over-gesticulating and over-enunciating. "Good Lord. I'm gonna be a GRANDmuthuh!" Not funny.

Big P*ssy trying to remember his lines. Gosh, Vincent, how long has it been since you had to memorize such great mob-drama dialogue? Yeah, keep waiting.

Worst of all: Nadine. Girl might as well have the words "OMG! I'm krazy and I'm kooky! I'm altogether spooky!" tatooed on her forehead. FYI, you twit. You're not. Although seeing Tyler Christopher look so painfully bored does provide some unintentional comedy. These two epitomize anti-chemistry. I haven't seen negative vibes like this since Angel & Sonny.

• Members

I thought they would bring up the history of them keeping Spencer away from Nikolas but they never did during those scenes.

Claudia and Ric are HOT!

Gosh, Nadine is annoying but I think her and Nik together are cute.

• Members

I thought they would bring up the history of them keeping Spencer away from Nikolas but they never did during those scenes.

Claudia and Ric are HOT!

Gosh, Nadine is annoying but I think her and Nik together are cute.

Archived