GH: Discussion for the Week of October 6th, 2008

• Members

I thought they would bring up the history of them keeping Spencer away from Nikolas but they never did during those scenes.

Claudia and Ric are HOT!

Gosh, Nadine is annoying but I think her and Nik together are cute.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

GH's character bios page on ABC.com added bios for Laura Webber Spencer, Scott Baldwin, and Olivia Falconari.

I don't even remember what the word was... horse-pucky?! that Nadine said to Scott on the stand at Johnny's trial, but I couldn't help but think HOW am I supposed to take this character seriously on a soap?!?!?!?!?! This girl is a hot mess, and it's a shame because she is quite beautiful and I believe she could be talented if not saddled with such a limited, ridiculous character. When characters are DESIGNED to be "cute" they usually end up not being that... at all. I don't blame Tyler Christopher for doing so poorly at having to look like he's falling in love with this HOT MESS because I don't think any actor could rationalize those scenes or internalize dialogue to that effect, when Nikolas has a woman like Claudia rubbing up against his leg. Nadine is so much a caricature I can't take her. At all. Core character Emily is killed and gorgeous and interesting Leyla is being wasted for this cartoon Nadine to have a romance story?!?! Nadine gives a bad name to farm girls everywhere.

Cat, you know that you are in my brain whenever you post about GH. So you never leave me with anything else to say about it.

Hope Sonny gets shot to death this week. Someone let me know if that happens.

• Members

hey, anyone interested in meeting these GH stars?????

Actor

Greg Vaughan

Character

Lucky Spencer

Show

General Hospital

Actor

Bradford Anderson

Character

Damian Spinelli

Show

General Hosptial

you can meet them & 14 more stars on www.soapcruise.com

i'm going & am looking for others who are going also. check it out, watch the video.

let's discuss.

• Members

Jax did in dialog can't remember which scene / day said that "you're only doing this because of Spencer to Nik" his reply was something like "no this is a good business venture or something close to that. Claire is a comedienne and on her DTC interview she said they allow her to integrate her "sketch" comedy eg falling down the stars into her character...I make endless excuses for her so? Maybe knowing she is a comedienne will help out so be kind...however, I was a Emily w/Nik fan together and individually and not all that jazzed up about a pairing with him only in that a pairing with Claudia offers me more drama and that is why I watch, for drama. And they act off each other very well, good acting goes down between them....

ls-1-2blankF-1-1.png

Archived