AMC: Monday, September 29th

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If you were that concerned about Emma - you would want her far away from Kendall as possible right now. That bitch can't even give 1 thought a day about her own kids, let alone deal with Emma.

Oh but I forgot - Kendall is superwoman who does NO wrong. Oh wait - even if it is wrong - its JUSTIFIABLE. Which makes it all better of course. GMAFB!

• Members

I seem to remember him pushing her off of him as he grabbed Bess..... and then she fell through the railing to the ground. He caused the fall LOL. But that's 2004.

If you ask me aside from killing someone, and not someone who was a saint, he was a sick saddastic criminal, Annie and Kendall are about on par with the crazy a** sh*t they've pulled.... Both manipulated situations to get what they want, both using children in the process. Both all in the name of Ryan Lavery. What affect he has on these women.

So Kendall need to sit the hell down and start worrying about her marriage to Zach, and not about the drama surrounding Annie and Ryan Lavery. .

• Members

Nope he didn't but if you want to believe it go right ahead.

I watched it when it happened. And I have seen the video before more than once. He didn't shove her and he didn't grab her arm and pushed her down. He was inside. If you want to believe that he pushed her that's up to you.

• Members

IMO that little detail of murder makes a TON of difference when comparing the characters. Sure Richie was a sick criminal, but that is not why Annie killed him. She murdered him because she was afraid he would blab about her baby scheme to Ryan. Heck she tried to use his sadistic nature to her advantage by telling him to kill Greenlee, then getting upset with him when he didn't. Not to mention Annie causing the gas leak in Greenlee's apartment (which could have resulted in Greenlee and Aidan's deaths) and last but not least going to Greenlee's apartment with every intention of killing her. Kendall isn't perfect and she's certainly being a meddling pain in the ass right now but for the life of me I just don't see the comparison. I don't expect perfection in characters but cold blooded murder just crosses a line for me especially when it doesn't stop there and the list of sins just keep coming. IMO Annie's sins have definately exceeded the defense of well so and so has done just as bad or worse.

As for today's show. Poor Emma. What kind of mother stands by and watches her child be scared to death of social services, all the while knowing she can fix it by admitting the truth about the restraining order? At least Ryan has some valid concerns regarding Emma's safety. Annie would rather keep her secret and "best" Ryan than tell the truth and help Emma. I was glad to see Adam let her have it. I hate to side with Ryan on anything but he clearly is a smarter choice here to care for Emma.

JR really needs to STFU when talking to Adam.

• Members

JR didnt mean to push Bianca over the ledge. I do think he pushed her, but i dont think his intent was to toss her over the ledge. Now, that doesnt change the fact that it did happen, but it does make a diff. IMHO.

You know, i actually do agree 110% with kendull. She is right. However, Annie is painted as a saint. She isnt one, she doesnt act like one. But kendull? tahts another story. Girl is far from the polaroid of perfection yet she stands high up on her pedestal and throws stones down at others. I think that, along with the fact that she is byf ar the most overexposed and overused char on soaps (yes above even that of Sonny on GH and Gloria on YR) has made a lot of people turn on her and root for annie.

The fact that MCE is uber fantastic also helps Annie. Not saying Lish isnt a great actress, because i do think she is actually, however MCE & Annie offer up soemthing diff.

• Members

Poor Emma, stuck living with the bitch who rails against her mother every chance she gets. I just hope Kendall can keep her damn mouth shut while Emma's staying there.

Ryan can't forgive Annie for her lies but he forgave both Greenlee & Kendall for everything they've done?

At least Annie was concerned for Emma's feelings about being taken into custody again. Ryan didn't seem to think about Emma at all.

I really liked the scenes with Taylor, Jake & Amanda.

I loved the ending with Annie stuck in the tunnels.

I watched the 2004 clip and to me it looked like it always did: JR did not throw or push Bianca off the balcony; he gave her a little shove and she tripped backwards and went over.

Archived